• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I seem to have a looping issue.

I get to the second choice where she's in the shower, it asks me if I want to be one of those creepy weirdo's that spy on people in the shower and I say no, cos it's creepy and weird, and it loops back to the start.

If that's intentional, why put the choice in?

So creepy weird shit is forced.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
looks promising but then again a lot of games here do.
its too early to rate it. as this version is full of bugs and has a meh engine but it seems that its about to change. yey!
best of luck to the dev!

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Didn't happen twice but first playthrough when you wake up in the hotel the text got bugged and showed the text of the massage earlier in the game and loops back to it tried second time and it iddnt happen though

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Didn't happen twice but first playthrough when you wake up in the hotel the text got bugged and showed the text of the massage earlier in the game and loops back to it tried second time and it iddnt happen though
You are lucky after talking to friend night before in bedroom it just freezes as friend says goodbye (three times now and will not progress any further)

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi guys,

the present version is done on renpy,

I’m adding a few more scenes.
but if you guys want, I can upload the previous version without new scenes.
Cheers
My vote would be to let you add a bit more content, I can wait (and probably skip to get to the end of current version if need be)

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
Hi guys,

Cheers
TBH I didnt play 0.2 because of the bugs. Was waiting for the Renpy conversion. Would be happy to see the current 0.2 uploaded with current content

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hi guys,

Cheers
Hi if your the Dev for "Stay with Claire" then you have my gratitude for converting to Ren'Py. I can't get the game to run and I'm real curious to see what you made. Best Wishes!

Reactions: 7GC
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote