2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anschwww

May 10, 2017
I cleaned up some of the errors in Ren'py and replaced Landlady with [sis_name] and defaulted to Landlady so now someone can make a patch. I got tired of seeing the MC's name of Tom so I decided to lend a hand.
u should have also change the "the" to "my" :p I mean: "I should go and meet the [sis_name]" the Sister/Aunt?

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I GUESS THAT SAVE FILES ARE NO GOOD BECAUSE IT IS NOW MADE WITH A NEW ENGINE (CHANGELOG ;- Change of Game Engine to Renpy ) hey but I am no expert.
Please read with understand (AND DO NOT SCREAM).
These saves were made while playing in the current version

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
u should have also change the "the" to "my" :p I mean: "I should go and meet the [sis_name]" the Sister/Aunt?
Most of the language needs to be edited but it's not a coding issue it's a grammar issue.

aussiegamer85

Aug 20, 2017
This was Gentoo little patch but ive fixed up spelling mistakes within it. Claires name is now Jodie and shes your aunty. can be changed using notepad++ if u want.

Reactions: Gentoo

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
7GC

The name's still hard coded in some of the early dialogues.
Script.rpy

Line 73: I know Tom, I’ve been waiting so eagerly for you the past week."
Line 95: n"Tom finishes showering and goes to the kitchen"
Line 231: c"Hi Tom how was your day? It’s late you haven’t slept yet."
Line 309: t" {i} Common Tom think think! Now is your chance... {/i}"
Line 315: c"Let me do it tom!"
Line 322: t" {i} Wow her top just fell. Fuck I’m getting hard! Common Tom you have to control! I should stop before I lose control! {/i}"
Line 449: c"Tom come out I want you to meet Emily."
Line 460: e"So tom Claire told me your from England. I’ve always wanted to visit."
Line 468: e" Your so cute tom! Claire, you dint tell me he’s a photographer"
Line 477: c"Ok tom. Maybe we can give it a try!"
Line 485: c"Haha, maybe next week I’ll do the shoot. We guys are going to the outlet’s tom.
Line 486: I need to buy some new clothes; I’ve been walking around the house half naked! Since toms been back,
Line 568: c"Ok tom I’ll go in for a shower and then well leave to buy some new clothes.!"

Also... Come on, not common.

7GC

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
7GC

The name's still hard coded in some of the early dialogues.
Script.rpy

Line 73: I know Tom, I’ve been waiting so eagerly for you the past week."
Line 95: n"Tom finishes showering and goes to the kitchen"
Line 231: c"Hi Tom how was your day? It’s late you haven’t slept yet."
Line 309: t" {i} Common Tom think think! Now is your chance... {/i}"
Line 315: c"Let me do it tom!"
Line 322: t" {i} Wow her top just fell. Fuck I’m getting hard! Common Tom you have to control! I should stop before I lose control! {/i}"
Line 449: c"Tom come out I want you to meet Emily."
Line 460: e"So tom Claire told me your from England. I’ve always wanted to visit."
Line 468: e" Your so cute tom! Claire, you dint tell me he’s a photographer"
Line 477: c"Ok tom. Maybe we can give it a try!"
Line 485: c"Haha, maybe next week I’ll do the shoot. We guys are going to the outlet’s tom.
Line 486: I need to buy some new clothes; I’ve been walking around the house half naked! Since toms been back,
Line 568: c"Ok tom I’ll go in for a shower and then well leave to buy some new clothes.!"

Also... Come on, not common.
Will be fixed in next update. Next update in 3 weeks.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote