4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
Love the art style of this Game. Has lots of potential also the art style remindes me alot of LAZ and somewhat JAB Comix.

LAZ:
JAB Comix:
Part 1 link please

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
this game had alot potencial, artwork and story were decent, but the dev wasnt paying attention on the patreons or the game itself, he didnt give notices about the progress of the updates so there for the patreons left and he quitted doing the game.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
personally I believe it was a quick cash grab and once he saw the number of patrons were really small he just left. Thou with only a few minutes of content who actually wanted to become a patron.

Reactions: dunhill and exirock

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Any word if the dev will get back to making this game or at least will let some one else continue? :unsure:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Where's the gym? The suggestion tells me to head to the gym,but I can't find it
Go to the map, it's the wide, one-story building at left of the screen, close to the shop. But AFAIK the dev made nothing out of it, there's a scene of mom & emma doing yoga at 8:00 am, the dialogue about Aaron getting a membership card to join....and then nothing, afaik

In fact main reason this game got nowhere seems to be its utter absence of any real scenes, H- or not.
I have seen demos/teasers with more content than this so called "v0.30"...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote