4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So I am taking it from reading the changlog as well as actually going through the game that its still a blueball game and that you can not do anything but work as you can not buy gym membership

U

User_215882

Pretty much there's not a lot you can do. It's basically here's the a plot outline, characters, and some game function. The promo stuff is over so the next update should give you more, not always the case, stuff to do.

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
if you continue to make this and make constanta, it has the potential to be huge,so keep going and good luck

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
welp i come back when there more content to it because when i started playing all i could do was peeping on sister. plus it wasn't repeatable.

JRD

Feb 4, 2018
Potential is there, looking forward to seeing this develop over the next few months.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Same here. Lots of potential as the art is comical and good quality with hot poking nipples. However for now, just potential blue balls and the oh so familiar French computer button [À la delete].

TDCerb

Feb 13, 2018
No content, nice demo of style but just a bit annoying when you realize there is nothing to do. Also was bit buggy with some jumping in content.

Keep at it, but maybe focus on one area/house to begin with.

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Damn so much hate for a free game!

I see potential with this game if the developer stick to it and adds decent content to the updates plus I love this style of art work

Honestly I can't see how the developer is copying JAB when I've seen plenty of people using the same style JAB doesn't own the art style

Animations would make this 100% better :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote