4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

StaniD

Apr 26, 2017
I do not know why, but really these games must be so boring. Nothing happens in them. 20 minutes of clicking no sense and still the same, no change.

Reactions: a79 and Kr0n

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
I do not know why, but really these games must be so boring. Nothing happens in them. 20 minutes of clicking no sense and still the same, no change.
Not the type of game that makes it boring, but the kind of developer that doesn't pace their content well due to inexperience or just poor content planning.

Seeing "poses/expressions" as an update count shows how little content there is and the dev trying to inflate it with numbers. I've never seen people quantify expressions as an important update note, let alone lumping it in with poses instead of just saying images/scenes.

The game is going to focus on world building next as the dev stated in the patreon, tbh I think that's a sign that there's nothing to do and they're just trying to stall. While they plan on including some content during this phase, I doubt this will get anywhere for a while due to the character stories being put on the back burner until the world's done building.

The game is trying to be a summertime saga kind of game, but being made in a really odd way of making a huge ass empty box before filling it with sand. Would've been much better to start with character story paths that end up visiting more and more locations and expand the interactable world rather than keep putting out things players can't do anything with.

This update wasn't worth the time, and still no main screen image, just the UI, and other than the introduction to new characters you can't do anything else since nothing is implemented.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok despite the posts saying that there was near to no content, take your poison there lol, I decided ok its version 0.2 so will give it a shot and I facepalmed. The art needs a little work perhaps even actually taking the time to not only work ont he world that is there so far but take a note from games like Summertime Saga, Amity Park hell even take a look at The Twist and see that they at least have 'content' in most of the updates. I think that a 'working version' of a game will at least have more depth than this one does at v0.2 i mean the majority of a demo does that I have came across this one is just an attempt to milk so far and will check it later probably at an actual version 1.0 at the rate that I am seeing so far

I rarely hate on a game that is so early in development but come on the dev could have taken the plunge chosen a character and worked a storyline other than wake up and work then sleep *sigh*

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
When i saw the sis i was like oh damn look at that shiny ass and pussy ima pound it real good. But welp i guess i come back after 20 years! maybe then they might add in mother to.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This is lots of potential *---*
I agree... Even though it's mostly just a game play shell...

Even though it does show a lot of potential, I'm not a fan of the over used family dynamic... Why do so many VN/games always have an older sister who acts mean and arrogant treating her brother like canned spam, along with the younger sister being the only one that treats the brother nicely, and the mother who is lonely and always needs help with everything yet never turns to the other kids to help out at all... It is like the stereotype family configuration for erotic visual novels and games, which is so unoriginal... Why can't they all just get along? :p

I updated my review for this new content, even though it's not a big update...

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I love this game but where can i find the walkthrough, I can't figure how it works I'm not that bright
There is really nothing to do in the game after the initial meeting of the characters in the game. Its mostly a click and go VN i am still unable to figure out how to get this scene

Jansen

May 8, 2017
TH
There is really nothing to do in the game after the initial meeting of the characters in the game. Its mostly a click and go VN i am still unable to figure out how to get this scene
This image pops up during the main intro of the game.. You must have rushed or skipped the text and went ahead of this,

Reactions: Deathdawg

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Love the art style of this Game. Has lots of potential also the art style remindes me alot of LAZ and somewhat JAB Comix.

LAZ:
JAB Comix:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
TH

This image pops up during the main intro of the game.. You must have rushed or skipped the text and went ahead of this,
I actually just did it again and think that I was half asleep and i finally saw it well remember seeing it here I was going to the kitchen at 9p to 11 p lol you just beat me on a edit to my post is all but I thank you all the same

Reactions: Jansen
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote