RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
Usually, when it's a RPGM game I don't even try, but I remember that this is not a classic one, so I try it again and... the thing that tilt me the most is the fact that the "menu" and "leave" aren't at the same place for every room, for some people it's nothing, for me it has to be in the same area every time haha
Otherwise I love the aunt, she looks so good, it's probably the main thing that convince me to try the game !

Reactions: cooldude33

Daveck

May 2, 2017
When I started this game, I could get a goodnight kiss before the story event where you get your first one. Also, my game crashed as I was grinding study. I was holding down the enter key.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
FYI, the download for v0.30 on svscomics has a game-breaking bug in the pool TJ scene. I haven't tried the official release yet so I can't say if it has this bug, too.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Downloaded latest version, it ran fine, but previous saves didn't show up at all.

Copied last save from previous version (v0.27) and pasted it into new version (v0.30). Previous save still didn't show up.

Renamed old save file the same name as the newest save (file1.rpgsave), deleted the old file. Now I had a new file1.rpgsave replacing the old file1.rpgsave.

Fired up the game again - and it worked! Yay!

Still can't get a blowjob from Aunt Katie, or eat out her pussy, or fuck her silly. Same as last version. Nothing's changed, really. Whoopee, now I can get handjobs or finger her pussy. I'd like to pound her into the mattress and shoot so much into her that she leaks for three days. Will it happen, ever?

Last edited:

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!
My game crashes everytime afer the "fool around with Katie near pool-scene".
Can anybody help?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Nice game, easy enough to play and the sex scenes were good. I had no problems loading or saving.

But like others are saying, there really needs to be some progression. The reward masturbation is the SAME scene over and over- she's wearing the same outfit each time and has the disgusted look on her face afterwards. Same with the other sex scenes- it's the same over and over. After awhile, she should be offering to jerk him off and give him oral. After a month or so of the midnight masturbation, she should be letting him spend the night in her room. Maybe a skinny-dipping scene or sex in the kitchen or living room. How about him joining her in the shower or her coming to HIS bedroom for the night? Or even have a friend over for lesbian action! Your character design is good, I'd like to see another female in the game. Heck, have his mother/her sister show up- you could have 3way mother/son and sister/sister action. But PLEASE do NOT complicate the plot with more guys or extravigant subplots. For the long-term, I'd advise to eventually have a pregnancy option, most of us otaku LOVE that!

Good luck, and I will be looking for future updates!

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Nice game, easy enough to play and the sex scenes were good. I had no problems loading or saving.

But like others are saying, there really needs to be some progression. The reward masturbation is the SAME scene over and over- she's wearing the same outfit each time and has the disgusted look on her face afterwards. Same with the other sex scenes- it's the same over and over. After awhile, she should be offering to jerk him off and give him oral. After a month or so of the midnight masturbation, she should be letting him spend the night in her room. Maybe a skinny-dipping scene or sex in the kitchen or living room. How about him joining her in the shower or her coming to HIS bedroom for the night? Or even have a friend over for lesbian action! Your character design is good, I'd like to see another female in the game. Heck, have his mother/her sister show up- you could have 3way mother/son and sister/sister action. But PLEASE do NOT complicate the plot with more guys or extravigant subplots. For the long-term, I'd advise to eventually have a pregnancy option, most of us otaku LOVE that!

Good luck, and I will be looking for future updates!
If you haven't played Sid Valentine's other game Cohabitation, he's a really slow developer that relies on grindy, repetitive mechanics to make up for the lack of scenes. IDK if he has a slow computer or something but he just doesn't put out a lot of content very quickly. His games are good though, but I'd recommend cheating with save editors to skip some of the grind.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes