RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
After she gives him a hand job while watching TV the game freezes and you have to shut it down. This occurred the evening of the day she invites him into the shower after he takes one. I'm hoping the dev will release a hot fix.

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
After she gives him a hand job while watching TV the game freezes and you have to shut it down. This occurred the evening of the day she invites him into the shower after he takes one. I'm hoping the dev will release a hot fix.
It's not so much frozen as the screen displays everything wrong. It displays the wrong seen and the wrong menu positions are used.
You can tell that because it is using the menu positions of his bedroom. The menu popups are also from his bedroom. It took using them going to his aunt's bedroom and then going through part of the scene before it got back on track. If you go back to the living room and try and repeat it the bug is even worse the menu get caught in a loop but you can break out of it.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
It's not so much frozen as the screen displays everything wrong. It displays the wrong seen and the wrong menu positions are used.
You can tell that because it is using the menu positions of his bedroom. The menu popups are also from his bedroom. It took using them going to his aunt's bedroom and then going through part of the scene before it got back on track. If you go back to the living room and try and repeat it the bug is even worse the menu get caught in a loop but you can break out of it.
We must be speaking of something different. What I am describing is a still single frame with her sitting next to him on the sofa clearly in the living room holding his erect penis right after he has ejaculated. No matter where you click on the screen the scene will not progress. It is in fact a frozen screen. SwAK-Screen-Freeze-11-15-2019.JPG

Last edited:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Where did you put the save folder?
Mine is sitting between the Locales and Swiftshader files.

Fired up the new episode, went through the grind to get it started until you could finally save something. Saved that episode.
Exited game.

Went to previous episode, copied entire Save folder, pasted it into the new episode, overriding the new Save file completely.

Piece of cake.

R0GUEC0BRA

Mar 12, 2019
Why cant i continue after i log off! Even if i save it when i log back in i have to start over again why is that!

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
A question. At the rate that progresses the game, on which approximate version do you think the first sex scenes with penetration will appear? 0.50? 0.60? 0.70? Does anyone know in which version it happened with his other game, Cohabitation?

Bunta

May 6, 2018
How do i turn down the arousal without aunt giving the handjob? The game says that you can masturbate but i can't find where, i've already tried the bed and the bathroom but none of them have the option

Bunta

May 6, 2018
How do i turn down the arousal without aunt giving the handjob? The game says that you can masturbate but i can't find where, i've already tried the bed and the bathroom but none of them have the option
Nevermind i've just discover it, you have to wait until the option shows when you're in your room

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
We must be speaking of something different. What I am describing is a still single frame with her sitting next to him on the sofa clearly in the living room holding his erect penis right after he has ejaculated. No matter where you click on the screen the scene will not progress. It is in fact a frozen screen. View attachment 461057
Nope that's exactly what I am talking about. The menus are all hidden you can't see them. But if you click in the right locations they popup. Use the leave menu to get to Katie's room then use do whatever in there. You will see some of the dialog stuff before the image ever changes. It will take several dialogs before the image changes to whatever they are doing in my case I was fingering her. Hope that helps.
swank.png

Reactions: yoyomistro

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
I can get the menu to come up but still can't leave the room tried bedroom, Katie's Bedroom and Pool still stuck there

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
i`ll have to try that.......took a bit but finally went to the bedroom scene.....now back to normal till you try it again......Thanx.....WELL,i went back to the tv room,chose fool around,box in corner said handjob,chose that ,screen went black.........nothing........ok......IF you choose watch TV.....it`s ok.......goes on like normal,just cant do the other choices.,,,in that room.

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Nope that's exactly what I am talking about. The menus are all hidden you can't see them. But if you click in the right locations they popup. Use the leave menu to get to Katie's room then use do whatever in there. You will see some of the dialog stuff before the image ever changes. It will take several dialogs before the image changes to whatever they are doing in my case I was fingering her. Hope that helps.
View attachment 461571
I see what you are saying. I discovered that after a while, but after going a few places it didn't go away. I didn't persist long enough to get past it. My hope is that the dev will see the problem and fix it.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes