RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
I keep seeing certain scenes frozen so I can't see the screen or only see the black, but I don't know what the problem is Windows 7

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Is there any reward from Katie after the fourth exam? I managed to get passed the frozen screen, but there was no reward for passing the exam. Is there any more new content after the living room scene?

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Message to Dev.

I was playing this and encountered these two errors, I don't know how to report them so I'l post them here

Crow537

Jan 11, 2018
In the android version after the hand job in the living room the final scene is laid over the rest of the game. I am able to click the buttons but I can't see them as the image is still there.

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Scene in the living room is broken after handjob. You can not return to bedroom. Buttons are in place but screen it still in the living room and you have to guess where buttons are to improve game progress.
Is there anything else after fingering Aunt Katie or is that it so far? As far as the seize ups go just save save save and it sort of works and that handjob on the sofa is broken for me too. :cry:

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes