RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please add the option for player to rename m.c being forced to using a friends name to play as the m.c Seriously kills the mood man :sick: secondly some gamer's hate forced m.c names including myself if you make it optional like this do you want to use the default name or change the m.c name would be awesome choice in the begging of the game. If I were to rate this game right know I could only give half to 1 star right know becouse [1] the player can not rename the m.c -2 stars [2] no other female charters to start hooking up with -1 star . [3] not much content with the aunt YET -1 star. If the dev want's me to support the dev on patrion the dev needs to add the option for player to rename the m.c first that is the ONLY reason why I am not supporting the dev so far

Last edited:

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
One of you brilliant game devs need to use these characters for a femdom/feminization/sissification game.....they have the perfect look for it. I realise a game like that wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea but it would certainly be mine and I'm sure there would be others interested in it.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
had to takes saves from last game to fix TV jerk off scene,then got to next morning ,went to BJ scene and said error not find scene. f5 to start over?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Staying with Aunt Katie [v0.4] [Sid Valentine] (590 mb rar win source)
74 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
While I am grateful for the update, it's a bit lacking. Only 2 BJ event, there isn't a pool or living room version, I also expected a return the favor scenario with licking.

Reactions: fanboi

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
While I am grateful for the update, it's a bit lacking. Only 2 BJ event, there isn't a pool or living room version, I also expected a return the favor scenario with licking.
Not only that, but his next game is going to be a similar story (copy) to Treasures of Nadia.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ok, my first thought when i spotted the aunt was... Moooo...
Seriously do ppl find tits that big sexy? All it did for me was to remind my i have to go and buy more milk.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes