Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
i think thats just fixes because the endings alerady exist

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
I think the changes are all bug fixes now - the author is working to release another game. Relatively straightforward for folks asking for a walkthrough - study as much as you can each week, then after three sets of exams you pretty much have everything unlocked.

senss

Sep 2, 2019
There are three game ends. What endings? and how to have the best? I play for the first time and I would like to have the best ending with Katie.
Study as much as u need to, then u get the best ending, and when u get that ending, u get to see the other two as well

Gazhan

Aug 20, 2017
There is walkthrogh?
theirs no need for a walk-through just make sure you get over 100 study by Friday every week, at the start i just studied and helped out to increase affection , talk to Katie when ever you get a chance and save often I've run into a soft-lock (the swimming pool sex scene), it all worked out well for me i got all the scenes for best end by day 40 or so and used the save editor in the post above to jump to day 89 :D remember there is 90 days in-game to get everything so you can take your time if you really want to

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
theirs no need for a walk-through just make sure you get over 100 study by Friday every week, at the start i just studied and helped out to increase affection , talk to Katie when ever you get a chance and save often I've run into a soft-lock (the swimming pool sex scene), it all worked out well for me i got all the scenes for best end by day 40 or so and used the save editor in the post above to jump to day 89 :D remember there is 90 days in-game to get everything so you can take your time if you really want to
Thank you for your help

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well this is counter productive
i think my game is bugged, cant mastubate, Karen dont help me, so i hit 200 Arousal, so study is out of the question.
will try a new game later

NierM

May 5, 2020
well this is counter productive
i think my game is bugged, cant mastubate, Karen dont help me, so i hit 200 Arousal, so study is out of the question.
will try a new game later
Same issue. My arousal got stuck at 49 though...

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody help/ I reach day number 60 but nothing happen and I jut continue playing/ What to do?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes