RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
They should i agree.. but it can be very harmful also to read some of the critique's.
Yea, I certainly wouldn't want to read a bunch of people saying "update whan?!?!" 2 days after I put out a release, or complaining about the fetishes I put in a game,especially if they weren't putting anything towards its development lol. But there is some good critique amidst all of that.

Apr 4, 2018
Does this game actually end? I'm on day 63 and it is still going on even though I already had sex with Katie pretty much everywhere around the house, the student completion is over 100 and affection is also over 100. What am I missing?

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
This has to be one of the tiniest games on this website. Game is not bad, it does have quality renders but too few of them, just 98 images.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
This game is like most RPGM games have played eats RAM then crashes. It is recommended to save the game often. With my smaller computers I try to save at the end of each game day I designate save file 1 for this. Some Dev,s have an auto save and use file 1 for it.

As for Game End there is none. Sid has just been adding a few images each update. I am hoping it will end with MC's Mom returning and finding her sister pregnant and her son very happy.

Reactions: evlbruce

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Does this game actually end? I'm on day 63 and it is still going on even though I already had sex with Katie pretty much everywhere around the house, the student completion is over 100 and affection is also over 100. What am I missing?
The game lasts 90 days at the end of which your performance and what actions you have unlocked determine which of the 3 endings you get.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
As for Game End there is none. Sid has just been adding a few images each update. I am hoping it will end with MC's Mom returning and finding her sister pregnant and her son very happy.
The game does end though after 90 in game days just as it says in the beginning of the game.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Well, after the update to 1.05, the stat table says 60 days. Was wondering why 30 days were cut off.
most people don't even need 45 days to get the best ending. I personally was able to do so in less than 40. So in other words it was done to make it wait for the ending less annoying.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Since a changelog was never put up for v 1.0, what's the difference between THAT and this latest update?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody please help I reach 60 days but nothing happens and it continue like 61 day and so on what to do how to receive endings?I want to see regnant ending an I did all what need have sex with aunt but after 60 days nothing happens

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody please help I reach 60 days but nothing happens and it continue like 61 day and so on what to do how to receive endings?I want to see regnant ending an I did all what need have sex with aunt but after 60 days nothing happens

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
there is no pregnant ending

• Sad
Reactions: Seasonal
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes