RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Don't know i'm stuck in nothing last 2 updates. got 69 open in her room and sex in kitchen and tv room and can't open anything new.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Playing the new version and the arousal for Chris is stuck at 49.

Never mind, I discovered what the problem was. The laptop I was trying to play this game on didn't have enough "power" to properly run it. I switched over to my more powerful desktop and there are no problems running it now. So I guess this game using RPGM as it's engine is unfortunately a resource hog.

Last edited:

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
I cant open the game guy, although have main menu, when i press in "new game" to start game, its doesnt have any thing, just a black screen and nothing happen. Pls help, guys!! Tks!!

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
A good game, got all the way through with sex endings and showing the extra endings at the end. Just a few queries. Why not able to sleep when you click your bed? why not able to do anything on Katies bed? and why can you not mess with Katies stuff?

Reactions: patrickB

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
The op was updated with 1.0 but wasn't tagged as completed. So there's gonna be more?

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Nice game, but as some have already mentioned it is slow. Real slow. Takes long time to load new scenes or react on a mouse click to advance the text. (I have no issues with other games, so it is not my computer that is lacking power)

The save function sucks!

Suggestion for improvement:
Optimize the core (or whatever) so the game loads faster.
Improve the load/save functionality.
Show different places as a map, including marking where Katie is at each time.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Staying With Aunt Katie v1.05.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes