RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Staying With Aunt Katie v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
SWAK 1.0 - public links from Sid's Patreon page:

Windows:

Linux:

Web Browsers:

Reactions: soulreaper777

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone else think is game is pretty weak compared to the Dev's other projects? Like the niece might not have the prettiest face in Cohabition but the content was miles better.

Reactions: Spacenoid and EZ8lt

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
Hey guys, is there a gallery in the game or any way to view any previous scene at any time?

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
Hey guys, is there a gallery in the game or any way to view any previous scene at any time?
I don't know about a gallery but you can use a program like RPGMV-DECRYPTOR if you want to see all the pictures. I don't know if that is something you are interested in but it might hellp if you want to see all the pics!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 1.0

I played from the beginning and skiped from Day 57 to 89 to came to the end. Maybe you can have it before so many days for what? Why not a skip till Day 90 immediately.

At Day 90 don´t use cook in the kitchen at noon you are after this in the evening and skiped the end that trigger in the afternoon.

After the end when you play further in the afternoon you have a ending loop.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
I downloaded this game because it says v1.0 in the title and it has been in development for 2 years, only to find out that there's literally only 93 images. 93 images in 2 years. Then I checked the thread rating and it says 4 stars average? :unsure:

I'm glad I checked the amount of images first and didn't dive in the undoubtedly epic RPG maker world.

Reactions: EZ8lt

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
I downloaded this game because it says v1.0 in the title and it has been in development for 2 years, only to find out that there's literally only 93 images. 93 images in 2 years. Then I checked the thread rating and it says 4 stars average? :unsure:

I'm glad I checked the amount of images first and didn't dive in the undoubtedly epic RPG maker world.
It's an ok little game. Problem (like with 99% patreons) is that author asks for monthly pledge (instead of per content which it deserves) only to release updates with 5 images done in a couple hours.

Reactions: fffffffffffk

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Do you guys mean slow as in the sex buildup or just the game running like shit? It's a yes for the latter it feels slow and there are weird pauses when moving from room to room.
I don't mean the story but the game itself. The creator is the same and the engine is the same. In SWAK even the loading on the title screen is slow. Can't be played like this, at least in my computer. Both versions Win and HTML are like this. I even tested in Gamcore and it was like this.

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Is this completed now? Shame if it is, would have loved more content.
By the looks of his Patreon comments this game was more of a Daz 3D demo for Sid which I'm all for. Daz 3D's renders seem way cleaner than Honey Select's. Hopefully he'll try and take a step further and try developing a game in Renpy, RPG Maker is a pile of shite. Especially when Sid Makes more Visual Novels as opposed to RPG Games.

fuV1

May 3, 2020
By the looks of his Patreon comments this game was more of a Daz 3D demo for Sid which I'm all for. Daz 3D's renders seem way cleaner than Honey Select's. Hopefully he'll try and take a step further and try developing a game in Renpy, RPG Maker is a pile of shite. Especially when Sid Makes more Visual Novels as opposed to RPG Games.
Well if this was just a demo, it was an impressive one, even with the mess that rpgm is. Would love to have a sequel in renpy.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes