RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Grrendel

Jan 12, 2018
Got to the "good" ending, a lot of text without any render :( and also stuck in the loop of explanatory text after the ending. Let's hope for a quick release solving that bug and congrats to the author for a good game, even with its faults. Keep up the good work!!

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
why is it most games, now, make you start over? in high school we had top of the line apple 2e's. don't know shit about these new contraptions. if i can't copy\paste i'm screwed

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Since 3x days, I have done all the things I should do. From the study to the last day, why not directly set the skip function to the last day?

Reactions: EZ8lt

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Staying With Aunt Katie [v0.99] [Sid Valentine] (700 MB rar win source)
83 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Got to the "good" ending, a lot of text without any render :( and also stuck in the loop of explanatory text after the ending. Let's hope for a quick release solving that bug and congrats to the author for a good game, even with its faults. Keep up the good work!!
I found that if you start a new game, grind until you get to the normal rhythm of play, and then bump the day forward when you want to with a save edit, you can get the endings with renders. At least I manged to get the bad ending this way without black screens. Takes too long to grind the whole thing for me to find out if the other endings work. :(

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
There is a version 0.99b on Sid Valentine's Patreon. It came out less than a half hour from the first version. Might be a bug fix.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
To repeat others, you only need 30 days to complete it. 90 days is carpal tunnel syndrome.
I think you're right about 90 days being too much. I would add that not everbody is gonna be able to complete it this fast. If it was set to 42 days, that would be enough for most people. This screws with the story though because it changes the length of his visit to 6 weeks.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Based on the save file that FacePalmMcGee provided, I modified one that's at day 89, so you'll only have to click a few to get the ending. It has all the sex scenes and such, so by base it will give you end C.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Staying with Aunt Katie v0.99b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: TheAngat

BionicBagool

May 30, 2020
I don't know why the developer thought it would be a good idea to use RPG Maker for this game. Looks like an overkill to me. The struggle with the UI is obvious. I can almost feel author's pain. Ren'Py is much more suited for games like these.

Nevertheless, the aunt's hot and the scenes are great so it's all good )

Reactions: ylmforever902201

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Is there a way to speedrun to the end? We're fuckin and its not even day 40 yet.

And by speedrun, I mean what I'd do in most games I've played in this site in this scenario. Press ctrl.

Reactions: makmaru619

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
v0.99b - fixes the endless loop at the end, and adds the images missing from the end of v.99

Reactions: Natendo_tm

BionicBagool

May 30, 2020
Is there a way to speedrun to the end? We're fuckin and its not even day 40 yet.

And by speedrun, I mean what I'd do in most games I've played in this site in this scenario. Press ctrl.
You can edit your savefile on . Set the current day slightly before the ending (before 90 day) and load it.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes