RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

SK+CZ

May 2, 2020
Ahoj , Hello

I only have 3 questions

1>)can anyone plz tell me are the sex scene animated or normal image?
2>) In future can it add pregnancy?
3>) became pregnant gives birth

• Angry
Reactions: lonerboner
Jun 3, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Staying With Aunt Katie v0.55.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
The game won't start, just black screen and suddenly closed,, is it not compatible with my android or ram?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
The game won't start, just black screen and suddenly closed,, is it not compatible with my android or ram?
try updating Chrome or whatever provides your WebView implementation.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
How do you save the game?????
"Esc" does not lead to Save Menu it forwards the game. Is there any other key which is used to save the game or to enter into Menu. Nothing seems to work.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I still don;t get why a Mac version is not forthcoming. MV spits it out just like the Linux version. I;ve been playing Cohabitation for a year just updating the Mac version that was created last July with no issues. Why no Mac version for this game? It's just losing a portion of the target audience...

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
One major omission that stands out from this game, as well as Cohabitation especially, is no boob-sucking scenes!

I mean, look at the size of those things and somehow that hasn’t featured in either game? Missed opportunity for sure

Reactions: fanboi

ggaNi69

Aug 3, 2019
As some user pointed out above, the game after you made some good progress, forgets about your saves and starts all over, in my case i already got the thigh sex scene then next time opened the game all my saves were lost! BUT i can still see the 20 save files in the save folder so yeah, what the hell?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes