• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Saves are not sent to app data like others but can be transferred from older versions. I have more problems with other game platforms that save to app data and reg since these can get corrupted. Renpy persistent often creates problems with saves. I Keep a copy of my saves in the games initial folder and delete the renpy folder in roaming app data.

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
Started a completely new game as advised, super buggy, was getting bj scenes when i should be getting grope scenes etc. I NEVER made it to any sex scenes, just repeated grinding.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
keep getting nw.js error even after trying some fixes, like deleting a 3 files from appdata\local...
I got the same error, it seems it's not an easy one to solve but I didn't bother looking for a solution, just ignore that error and keep going, the game works anyways

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Started a completely new game as advised, super buggy, was getting bj scenes when i should be getting grope scenes etc. I NEVER made it to any sex scenes, just repeated grinding.
I think the right way to progress in this game is the sequent:

1) Study (or raise affection, see step 3 on how to do it) till you get to the test and pass it
2) Play the unlocked scenes for each timeframe (noon, afternoon, etc)
3) If you've already seen the scene for the current timeframe, raise affection by doing chores or cooking (some other types of events raise aff. as well)
4) Once you've seen everything, go back to step 1

Reactions: Tooski

Gardan

May 3, 2019
I checked out the update, this is what I found.

- First sex scene event is here. I had an affection of 492 and scholastic improvement of 146, then the next day it activated automatically. It has 6 renders.

- Repeatable morning sex scene in the kitchen. Visit the kitchen after the first sex scene and it plays out. 1 render.

- Repeatable evening sex scene in the living room. Auto plays after the first sex like the kitchen one. 1 render.
Somehow I didn't expect anything else, this game will hardly bring anything, even after so many months, it's still boring rubbish

Tanga84

Sep 21, 2018
v0.5.0
What's New:
- First sex scene. Once you've maxed out the Scholastic Improvement and Affection stats then the next time you go into Chris' room during the Afternoon period an event will automatically play.

At which numbers are the Affection and Improvent maxed out? I got Affection at about 1000 and Improvement at 310 and no f***ing sex scene...

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη
Feb 17, 2018
v0.5.0
What's New:
- First sex scene. Once you've maxed out the Scholastic Improvement and Affection stats then the next time you go into Chris' room during the Afternoon period an event will automatically play.

At which numbers are the Affection and Improvent maxed out? I got Affection at about 1000 and Improvement at 310 and no f***ing sex scene...
Same to me. And i played a new game for nothing. And it give me errors every 5 minutes i play, something about opengl.:(

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes