RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Staying with Aunt Katie [v0.5] [Sid Valentine] (771 MB rar win source)
80 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

chaosfactor

Feb 12, 2020
The morning event tells you that you have to max affection and scholarship to start to have sex in the future.
thanks
i did see that. i guess i was looking or thinking it would be another cut scene. thanks for the reply back.

chaosfactor

Feb 12, 2020
I'm also interested in this hint. I got the message saying I need to raise my Affection and Scholastic to 100 or something... My affection is 856 and my Scholastic is 225. Tried triggering the sex scene everywhere but no luck.
sex scene should be in next update

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Would be nice to see more than just a handjob when they watch tv at night....................:)

rahul.shah

Dec 14, 2018
What is the requirement to have actual sex. I saw the requirement but did not pay attention. Now no matter how high my scholastic and arousal and affection are, the game is not moving forward. Can someone post the conditions to be met to have actual sex with Katie?
Affection: 795,
Scholastic Improvement: 262
This is taken up too much time and effort and still not moving.
Version 0.4.7

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Would really like a Mac version like in Cohabitation...I've been updating that version with new PC releases for a year or so from it's original Mac release...

dfgsdgds

Aug 18, 2017
What is the requirement to have actual sex. I saw the requirement but did not pay attention. Now no matter how high my scholastic and arousal and affection are, the game is not moving forward. Can someone post the conditions to be met to have actual sex with Katie?
Affection: 795,
Scholastic Improvement: 262
This is taken up too much time and effort and still not moving.
Version 0.4.7
The requirement is waiting for the next update

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Staying With Aunt Katie [v.0.4.7 Rus / v.0.5.0 Eng] (2020) (Rus/Eng) [RPGM] [Android]

Changelog:
v.0.5.0
What's New:

- First sex scene. Once you've maxed out the Scholastic Improvement and Affection stats then the next time you go into Chris' room during the Afternoon period an event will automatically play.
- Night time living room sex scene. After you've seen the above then the next time you go into the living room at night when Katie's there a scene will play.
- Morning sex scene. After you've seen the first sex scene then the next time you go into the kitchen during the morning period a scene will play.
- Repeat versions of the above.

Android: V.0.5.0 Eng:

RPGM: V.0.5.0 Eng:

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Staying With Aunt Katie v0.50.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I checked out the update, this is what I found.

- First sex scene event is here. I had an affection of 492 and scholastic improvement of 146, then the next day it activated automatically. It has 6 renders.

- Repeatable morning sex scene in the kitchen. Visit the kitchen after the first sex scene and it plays out. 1 render.

- Repeatable evening sex scene in the living room. Auto plays after the first sex like the kitchen one. 1 render.

Reactions: PrimeX
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes