RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
This game is quickly becoming one of the bright spots that I look for every time I refresh the latest updates page.
Are you fucking trolling dude? Especially with that "quickly" remark. As i said, 2 pictures per update! That's far from quickly in my book. Just plain delusional.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Are you fucking trolling dude? Especially with that "quickly" remark. As i said, 2 pictures per update! That's far from quickly in my book. Just plain delusional.
Considering what most authors manage per a update 2 images is average with any other work usually being bugfixes on top of that this author at least has completed a game so there is more reason than normal to have some faith that the waiting will payoff.

karim mostafa

Sep 24, 2018
changelog of v47?
- Reward thigh sex scene. Requires you to have seen the 69 event and have your Scholastic Improvement stat to 82 or higher. Then during the Afternoon the event will autoplay.
- Shower thigh sex event is available during the Noon period when Katie's in the shower. Must have seen the first thigh sex event.
- Repeatable versions of the above.
- Three small events that will are meant to set up the upcoming sex event. First one will trigger during the Afternoon period when your Scholastic Improvement stat is 90 or above. The next one will trigger at midnight once you've seen the first. The last will trigger the morning after you've seen those two.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Considering what most authors manage per a update 2 images is average with any other work usually being bugfixes on top of that this author at least has completed a game so there is more reason than normal to have some faith that the waiting will payoff.
Well "waiting" doesn't go well with "quickly" wont you say? Faerin made "man of the house" fairly quickly. Hundreds of images per update, and even some animations. Updates were on the same time basis as this game is, so i guess you get the point. Also a one man job. Now that is quick..

"2 images is average for any other work"? That's bullshit and you know it. It is a minimum that's not worth the wait, because any less and it wouldn't even be an update. And i'm not even being impatient, its just that this bitch is almost 2 years old! 2 Years! And i played it sometime last year and cant get myself to play it again coz of lack of new content.

You can like it all you want, your choice.. But "quickly becoming ANYTHING" is a wishful thinking at best, some would even call it a big fat lie.

PS: This game also had bugs. Imagine releasing a 2 page update with a game braking bug that wont let you leave a room o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Gentoo and EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Look at some of the recent updated games and tell me if the average amongst them is 2 page. If anything, the average for an update that is not a bugfix or some weekly thing, is about 100-150 renders. Not to mention animations that some has, which of course is non existent here.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
So i tried playing the previous version and the 69 event triggered but after its done the game like freezes and i cant do anything

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
So i tried playing the previous version and the 69 event triggered but after its done the game like freezes and i cant do anything
Save the game every single time you're in your bedroom. It freezes up on me constantly and it's the only way I can keep from loosing my place every time

chaosfactor

Feb 12, 2020
- Reward thigh sex scene. Requires you to have seen the 69 event and have your Scholastic Improvement stat to 82 or higher. Then during the Afternoon the event will autoplay.
- Shower thigh sex event is available during the Noon period when Katie's in the shower. Must have seen the first thigh sex event.
- Repeatable versions of the above.
- Three small events that will are meant to set up the upcoming sex event. First one will trigger during the Afternoon period when your Scholastic Improvement stat is 90 or above. The next one will trigger at midnight once you've seen the first. The last will trigger the morning after you've seen those two.
so not sure if i have seen everything for this new update.

i saw the thigh fuck for reward

i saw the shower thigh fuck

i saw the hand job event that seems to trigger every so often

i saw the midnight event where shes masturbating by her self

im not sure i have seen the morning event trigger

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
so not sure if i have seen everything for this new update.

i saw the thigh fuck for reward

i saw the shower thigh fuck

i saw the hand job event that seems to trigger every so often

i saw the midnight event where shes masturbating by her self

im not sure i have seen the morning event trigger
The morning event tells you that you have to max affection and scholarship to start to have sex in the future.

EnglishAussie

Feb 12, 2018
I cant seem to trigger anything new apart thigh sex. I have everything above 100. Any hint?
I'm also interested in this hint. I got the message saying I need to raise my Affection and Scholastic to 100 or something... My affection is 856 and my Scholastic is 225. Tried triggering the sex scene everywhere but no luck.

Reactions: Grimlock18
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes