RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Wow ,now it's a handjob, let me guess next update, it's titjob, next update maybe footjob next update maybe blowjob, next update maybe cunnilingus, next update maybe 69 next update, maybe penetration so therefore better wait a 6 more update before playing this game EDIT : maybe another update before penetration is dry humping so make it 7 more update before the home run, In my estimation , 7 updates of this game I think is equivalent to 2 years of wait, so comeback in 2021 guys
Take a look at my post a year ago and looks like my prediction was right afterall :)

sven89

Oct 26, 2019
hi When I try to download it, it says “RPG Maker VX RTP , RPG Maker VX Ace RTP ,RPG Maker VX Ace , RGSS – RTS Standard ,cannot be found.”

Jun 3, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Staying with Aunt Katie v0.43a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.02.2020
its not working,, after install it, and wanna start the game, its black screen with your signature on right below screen,, then it closed it,,, is it required some of specification of android? mine, andro v5.0 lollipop, 4 gb ram,, coz your previous ''staying with aunt katie'' port, is not working too, and has a same problem like this one,,,

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
its not working,, after install it, and wanna start the game, its black screen with your signature on right below screen,, then it closed it,,, is it required some of specification of android? mine, andro v5.0 lollipop, 4 gb ram,, coz your previous ''staying with aunt katie'' port, is not working too, and has a same problem like this one,,,
the minimum sdk is 19 aka Android 4.4. download a logcat reader and look for error messages of the app.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Much too buggy. Every few minutes in diffent situations I am getting the same error as it has already been posted in post #405. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hybris

May 9, 2017
This game is quickly becoming one of the bright spots that I look for every time I refresh the latest updates page.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes