RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Does anyone have save files with day 90 and reached sex scenes? Sadly there's no persistent save and my saves are lost.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So according to the changelog if one want to achieve ending C you need to unlock THE sex event.
I sincerely hope that this game has not only one sexscene xD

I really liked cohabitation with its several lewd stages of every event so I was hoping staying with aunt katie would be the same.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Day 55-60 ish with full Sex Scenes, dont know if ending will trigger t day 90 but im too lazy to skip to day 90 :D
Thanks you're a life saver. I don't want to grind it again from the beginning, and I already had a full save, but my HDD on which I store saves and such has problems and I still couldn't figure out a solution.

Reactions: Haxaur

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Staying with Aunt Katie v0.99.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

zhznwl

Sep 21, 2017
Bug 90 days in the afternoon, automatically skipped and only repeated letters in the morning?

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I really want to play this because I'm really liking the MILF, but just from reading the comments this seems like a bugged out mess.

Is anyone planning to mod it, and hopefully clean it up?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I really want to play this because I'm really liking the MILF, but just from reading the comments this seems like a bugged out mess.

Is anyone planning to mod it, and hopefully clean it up?
Tbf, bugs got fixed in the next releases always, the one before this was bugless, but several release were quite buggy, this included.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Tbf, bugs got fixed in the next releases always, the one before this was bugless, but several release were quite buggy, this included.
OK, thanks. I might give it a try.

Am I correct in assuming that this game is one update away from completion?

Bairon501

Nov 11, 2019
Got all the way through just to find a bug right at the end, the dialogue explaining the new menu after ending c is stuck in a loop and stops me from doing anything.

Other than that, it's good, although 90 days is far too long without a skip day button considering you can get everything unlocked by around day 30

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes