RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Well I cannot figure out how to initiate any sex between his aunt or masturbate to lower arousal. His arousal stat is bugged. It will not show above 49 yet the penalties are showing up for it being over 50. There is no menu interface to quit or load. The UI is a mess.

**Edit** So I figured out what's what just by blind discovery. The UI is still a mess and a 90 day grind is not something I care to do with this game. I ended up bumping the stats with save editor to see the content. IMO the Aunt's overly exaggerated figure and bosom detracts from the scenes. I'm not a fan of these games with tiny waisted, massive hip/bottom, bazooka tittied NPC's. I would've liked to see the Aunt perhaps invite her nephew to sleep in her bed while he was there. The ending needs to be animated instead of a black screen with just dialogue about the ending. Finally once you hit the end you get locked into a loop bug that never allows free play to begin.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wait is it just me or did the grind get super easy? I didn't have my old saves so i had to play a new game and i flew through this game pretty quick once i got the schedule and timing right.

I already had sex with the Aunt.

Midnight1234

Oct 6, 2018
First off I just want to say thank you for the really great games!! I am a fan. I think this game is turning out to be (also HUGE fan of cohabitation). I wold love to see some cunilingus on Kate, maybe in bedroom at night, SPOILER ALERT, between fingering her and 69 ( I know there are a lot of options there already) but maybe also overnight sleep in her bed...wake up in morning image with her naked in bed sleeping contently. Segway to bedroom.
Just a couple possibilities before you finish, although if you stay true to form, you already have plenty of updates in mind. Keep up the good work!!

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
Version 99b... Now it only reads "Days passed", not "Days passed/90" and, at day 90 it doesn't trigger. Nice way to fix the infinite loop lol

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Thanks for the double wasted download of this game. First the looping at the end and now Arousal doesn't go over 49.

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Nooooooooo! Don't finish this xD
This game was soooo good!

Thanks for the good work ;)

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
After doing sex with Aunt Katie(day 36) is there any story/game the events keeps repeating. So I should play till day 90?

FabFab69

Jul 19, 2018
Great game, but 1 quick question, no option to skip to ending if all the content is reached? Finished the game in day 30 and still trying to reach the 90 day ending

Mr Wayne

Jul 7, 2017
A great game by Sid, as if any if his are bad. But Aunt Katie is (to me) a little to big in places. The game I played went thru day 90 and had any thing I could think of. At times it is a grind, but oh boy the rewards.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes