RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
Nice game, but as some have already mentioned it is slow. Real slow. Takes long time to load new scenes or react on a mouse click to advance the text. (I have no issues with other games, so it is not my computer that is lacking power)

The save function sucks!

Suggestion for improvement:
Optimize the core (or whatever) so the game loads faster.
Improve the load/save functionality.
Show different places as a map, including marking where Katie is at each time.
Not sure if joking. The criticism (first and second points) about the engine and then telling author to do anything about this? Yeah, he can switch to renpy or unity. But he won't because he's using the scripts from Cohabitation (which he started in MV back when MV was a thing was game devs). Also I hope you're using MV speedhacks.

Luna4013

Jul 1, 2019
hm sucks because I finished the game it all broke for me 90/60 days complete along with can't see new stuff without restarting the entire game again from scratch because when I get to the afternoon it just ends with the ending cutscene then goes in a loop over and over

would love if it just goes from end -do whatever you want without the ending coming up all the time.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Nice game, but as some have already mentioned it is slow. Real slow. Takes long time to load new scenes or react on a mouse click to advance the text. (I have no issues with other games, so it is not my computer that is lacking power)

The save function sucks!

Suggestion for improvement:
Optimize the core (or whatever) so the game loads faster.
Improve the load/save functionality.
Show different places as a map, including marking where Katie is at each time.
You know the vast majority of Patreon devs do not read this site for feedback right? I can assure you Sid Valentine definitely does not.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
You know the vast majority of Patreon devs do not read this site for feedback right? I can assure you Sid Valentine definitely does not.
And you know many ppl is on this site is from patreon so somebody sometimes take the toughts from her to devs and revievs is more for People not for Devs if they agree they can addres this to dev so whatever

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Is any one else getting stuck after the pool sex scene? I lose the menus after the scene and get hung up in the pool afterwords. :confused:

Damn, I think I broke Katie! :oops:

Neccie

Nov 26, 2019
Is any one else getting stuck after the pool sex scene? I lose the menus after the scene and get hung up in the pool afterwords. :confused:

Damn, I think I broke Katie! :oops:
SAME TO ME :(
iN THE LEFT TOP CORNER DISPLAYS "evening bedroom" on the picture of the pool

Reactions: JR_001

HAZARD1515

Apr 23, 2020
My type of game,sadly there are no animations...so i must skip this game :((( Animate the next game to expand and get more fans to the game

Reactions: Legal1709

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
SAME TO ME :(
iN THE LEFT TOP CORNER DISPLAYS "evening bedroom" on the picture of the pool
Same thing happened severel versions ago when the Living Room HJ (I think) was added. I found that if you clicked on the screen where the "Leave Room" options are normally you could get out of the stuck screen. Not sure if that works this time as i haven't downloaded it yet.

Feb 8, 2020
Same thing happened severel versions ago when the Living Room HJ (I think) was added. I found that if you clicked on the screen where the "Leave Room" options are normally you could get out of the stuck screen. Not sure if that works this time as i haven't downloaded it yet.
I'm having the same problem. After much clicking around I can get the room selection menu up. No matter where I go the screen image of the pool remains. I guess we'll just have to wait for a fix.

Reactions: Darklord_1965
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes