Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] Sid Valentine

Original Size Win: 714 MB

Compressed Size Win: 162 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Hybris

May 9, 2017
walktrough please
Do absolutely nothing but study until you see the Thigh sex scene. After that focus on raising Katies "Lust stat" (I forget the actual name) mostly by spending time with her in the kitchen in the morning, living room in the evening, and her room at night. Everything else like the pool and bathroom are available on weekends.

All in all this is a game that is best just brute forced through but once you have a high enough study level (I usually go for 200+) you can pretty much ignore studying for the rest of the game for the most part and focus on unlocking and repeating the sex scenes.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
After sex? No progression. I am the top boy in school what then? I have sex with her every where but nothing further?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
After sex? No progression. I am the top boy in school what then? I have sex with her every where but nothing further?
There should be several sex options, and there's a time limit, which you reach, the game has an ending depending how far you progressed.

Reactions: Hybris

Nova191

Nov 6, 2017
the game is really slow is it related to my Graphic card or the game is this way for everyone like when I want to go from one place to another the screen goes dim for few seconds and then I go to other too other room it takes 5 seconds to do so

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
the game is really slow is it related to my Graphic card or the game is this way for everyone like when I want to go from one place to another the screen goes dim for few seconds and then I go to other too other room it takes 5 seconds to do so
Unless you have a card from 2005, that's not the problem. It's slow for everyone I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Hybris

tlhIngan

Jun 7, 2020
When I first played the game it was very slow. Is that still the case?
This game is made with RPGMaker, and RPGMaker uses Chromium to display things. If the game feels painfully slow, Chromium is probably not using your GPU to render the graphics and is loading up your CPU instead. There is an option you can pass to Chromium that can force it to use your GPU, and this speeds things up immensely. Here's what worked for me on Ubuntu, it should work similarily on other platforms.
In the main folder of the game, there is a file named "package.json". Open it in your favourite text editor and look for a line that says "chromium-args". If there isn't one, just make one on a new line somewhere between "name" and "window" and it should look exactly like this:
"chromium-args": "--ignore-gpu-blacklist",
Don't forget that last comma. If there is already a chromium-args line, add "--ignore-gpu-blacklist" inside the quotes after any options that are already there. Make sure there's a single space between what's already there and what you are adding. Mine already had an option and now it looks like this:
"chromium-args": "--disable-setuid-sandbox --ignore-gpu-blacklist",
All options inside a single pair of quotes.

Dec 30, 2020
how do people usually play this game? I do everything that is possible .. but ani even do not celluses khataba (((where will the instrumentation for this game be given

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sdibolcrif

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
how do people usually play this game? I do everything that is possible .. but ani even do not celluses khataba (((where will the instrumentation for this game be given
instrumentation? I Don't know what you mean but what are you trying to say is instruction? As i remember, some events (or mostly) before it triggers you should do it several times

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes