RPGM Completed Staying With Aunt Katie [v1.07] [Sid Valentine]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Download it, re -name it the exact same as your current save, remove and place your current save somewhere else then add the new save, you will then get the end and freeroam.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Full saves with all the scenes. Unpack the attached file into your game directory.

1 - living room - click on katie - watch tv yes - fool around - handjob, blowjob, sex
2 - katies room - click on katie - goodnight kiss, masturabate together, finger katie, 69
3 - bathroom - click on katie - enter the bathroom - handjob, titjob, blowjob, thigh sex, sex
4 - kitchen - click on katie - fool around with katie - grope katie, masturbate onto katie, get handjob, get blowjob, fuck katie
5 - pool - click on katie - fool around with katie - just grope, masturbate onto, titfuck, sex
6 - bedroom - bed - call katie - grope katie, masturbate onto katie, handjob, titjob, blowjob, (more) tigh sex, fuck katie
7 - menu - endings - you can see all ending, a, b, c

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Does anyone know if there are any new scene available when you press the options Bed and/or Katie's Stuff in her bedroom when she's not there?

Feb 12, 2021
Do you want a completed save or just one that is part way through?
This is a completed game.
thanks for this, but when i put the file in the 'save' folder, nothing shows up in-game in the saves for slot 15...n does this have all major sex scenes, or is there any replay gallery? n goddamn do i hate fucking grindy RPGm games; just lemme fuck some bitches

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
I think there's something wrong, I can't get the Aroudal stat to go over 49.

Anyone had this before?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
thanks for this, but when i put the file in the 'save' folder, nothing shows up in-game in the saves for slot 15...n does this have all major sex scenes, or is there any replay gallery? n goddamn do i hate fucking grindy RPGm games; just lemme fuck some bitches
You need to save a game in slot 15 first then overwrite it with my file.
And yes it does have all the sex scenes.

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
I think there's something wrong, I can't get the Aroudal stat to go over 49.

Anyone had this before?
There is nothing wrong with it Arousal only starts going over 49 after the first test and you might even have to pass it not sure if you need to pass it but i believe you do

Reactions: oszapo25

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
For those trying the game now i do advise in saving i believe the game always crashes after two or three weeks.
So it is always a good thing to save your progress unless you want to lose everything all the time :D

Reactions: oszapo25

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Unfortunately I had a message: Game encountered a bug. Failed execute 'attachShader' on 'WebGLReneringContext': parameter 2 is not of type 'WebGLShader'.

at Object.PIXI.compile Program (pixi.js:6053:8)
at PIXI.PixiShader.init (pixi.js:6156:24)
at new PIXI.PixiShader (pixi.js:6142:10)
at PIXI.WebGLFilterManager.applyFilterPass (pixi.js:1047:18)
at PIXI.WebGLFilterManager.popFilter (pixi.js: 10377:10)
at Sprite._renderWebGL (rpg_core.js:3612:41)
at Spriteset_Map.Sprite._renderWebGL (rpg_core.js:3603:30)
at Scene_Map.PIXI.DisplayObjectContainer._renderWebGL (pixi.js:2281:30)
at PIXI.WebGLRenderer.renderDisplayObject (pixi.js:8246:19)
at PIXI.WebGLRenderer.render (pixi.js:8212:10)

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
The easiest way to get the sex scenes quickly is to spend all of your time in the first couple of weeks doing nothing but studying and going to school.
There is an other strategy: beside studying you will have scenes with rising arouse, but most of the sex scenes make zero from arousing. You have ro learn till the exam, and after it, you can ecstatic on weekends in sex. Anyway, you have to controll the stats. You earn full sex with aunt, already at the middle (around 25-28th days) of the 60 days.

Reactions: Yme13

OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
I have no idea what the controls are on this game, I can't even work out how to save it.

Turns out I was in the tutorial and couldn't see the menu, still I can't roll back dialog!?

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I have no idea what the controls are on this game, I can't even work out how to save it.

Turns out I was in the tutorial and couldn't see the menu, still I can't roll back dialog!?
I'm not aware of a way to roll back dialog in an RPG Maker game. Do you know how RPG Maker games work?

DarkFlame44

May 27, 2022
How do I masturbate?
Not IRL Ive got that figured out but in the game it says you reduce your arousal by masturbating, but I dont see any prompts to do that?

• Haha
Reactions: eri
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes