3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

JamalCrawford69

Oct 24, 2018
I have an error I encountered and I already did the save patch thingy pls help.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 759, in script
if Kalianni_Relation == True:
File "game/chapter9.rpy", line 759, in <module>
NameError: name 'Kalianni_Relation' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1843, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2142, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2135, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
thx:)
Also when I try to "ignore" this error it sends me back to Sung dialog sp I cant just skip past the issue.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Also when I try to "ignore" this error it sends me back to Sung dialog sp I cant just skip past the issue.
Hi, because this is a game in development, I cannot guarantee your save game will successfully migrate from one version to another. Start a New Game and use the Skip feature.

I will try to avoid this issue in the next update. I know is tedious to go through this, but that's all I can do for now. I'm sorry. The next update comes on April 14th.

Reactions: dingdong84

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I have an error I encountered and I already did the save patch thingy pls help.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1843, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2142, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2135, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
thx:)
Copy and replace this script file in your game folder and let me know if it solves your problem.

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
I like incest some busty accounts and big asses with good curves some olders girls can be I they try hard to please us (y)

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
So apparently there's a "giggle" audio that plays for the girls sometime. It's so funny it gets me everytime I hear it

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImpactXPlay

Cupcakeeee

Nov 1, 2019
Another game with version backward... Im a software engineer and I find this versioning control extremely offensive!

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Ok, have to ask : what is the difference between 0.9.4 and 1.2 ?
V1.2 refers to Chapter 9's build only. v0.9.4 refers to the entire game which is near to be finished. I know it's kind of confusing but it's better for me to have milestones marked as divided Chapters. Next month I will start to develop the multiple endings of the game, so I will be using the v0.9.4 reference until it gets to Steamy Paradise: The Heart of the Island v1.0 (Final version) by the end of June.

Another game with version backward... Im a software engineer and I find this versioning control extremely offensive!
V1.2 refers to Chapter 9's build only. v0.9.4 refers to the entire game which is near to be finished. So, basically Chapter 9 v1.2 is actually v0.9.2. I know it's kind of confusing but it's better for me to have milestones marked as divided Chapters. Next month I will start to develop the multiple endings of the game, so I will be using the v0.9.4 reference until it gets to Steamy Paradise: The Heart of the Island v1.0 (Final version) by the end of June.

those nipples look like cd's or dvd's
Haha, yeah. There is no point in denying it.

View attachment 1152852

This is from DA:O Witch Hunt right?
Looks like Morrigan in front of an eluvian.
Is a coming scene for Chapter X (the next update). To avoid
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, at some point in the story things get a little messed up and you actually meet her and have some fun together.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
Im totally stuck. i have every place telling me i havnt nothing to do there except one place. the shrine. when i talk to the npc i get 2 choice one about a cave and the other some xmas thing. when i pick the 1st it ask stuff i know i have done but the main answer no to ever dang question. so im stuck at the shrine and clueless on what to do

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Im totally stuck. i have every place telling me i havnt nothing to do there except one place. the shrine. when i talk to the npc i get 2 choice one about a cave and the other some xmas thing. when i pick the 1st it ask stuff i know i have done but the main answer no to ever dang question. so im stuck at the shrine and clueless on what to do
To get the three keys, you need to visit the Pirate Ship (Blue key), The Cave at the North (Red Key), and the Native Camp in the center a second time (Yellow Key). Let me know if it works for you.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
Dont work. the steamy pic show what i c what i click on any point of map. when i go to shrine 2nd pic shows only 2 quest and the xmas is the only 1 that works

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
Dont work. the steamy pic show what i c what i click on any point of map. when i go to shrine 2nd pic shows only 2 quest and the xmas is the only 1 that works
habe the same problem... i can only go to shrine and repeat those 2 scenes

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
habe the same problem... i can only go to shrine and repeat those 2 scenes
I'm not sure what the problem is. Are you using an old savegame? It might be the problem. Anyway, copy and paste this file into your game's folder and you should be clear to continue the story.

Reactions: HathgarNiche
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes