3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
I'm not sure what the problem is. Are you using an old savegame? It might be the problem. Anyway, copy and paste this file into your game's folder and you should be clear to continue the story.
tried copying and there no copy . just use link and inspect. no to old save game . fresh game 9.4 version

Last edited:

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
Why is this game/page non accessible from the latest updates page? You have to search for it to access.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
An what I mean by that, is that its blacked out/dimmed and you can not select it.
That's weird. For me it's normal. Maybe you could capture a screenshot and report the problem to the mods. Thanks for the heads up.

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Love the artwork and humor contained within the story!
The below plot events drive me crazy though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you very much for the feedback! I'm glad you like the game!

SparrowXR

Jul 15, 2020
I really enjoy this game, the only thing I don't understand is why I have to completely start from the beginning every time I redownload it even after I save my progress. Can someone explain?

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I really enjoy this game, the only thing I don't understand is why I have to completely start from the beginning every time I redownload it even after I save my progress. Can someone explain?
It depends on what is added in each update. This game will have multiple endings depending on your choices, so many variables are added to the scripts with each chapter, whenever the story requires it (Even new scenes get added). That is why sometimes your old savegame might have trouble finding new variables like new points with certain girls and relationship updates, thus resulting in script errors showing up during the gameplay. Because it is a game in development, and I'm still learning to use Ren'py I cannot guarantee that save games from previous updates will work. In fact, I test every update starting a New Game from scratch before launching them.

The good news is that the next update (Chapter X) will not have this issue with new variables and your savegame from Chapter 9 will totally work. Another good news is that the game is close to being finished, so you'll finally be able to play the game without the fear of what's coming next. Thanks for your comment, and I'm glad you like the game.

P.D.: The Skip (Not seen text) feature might be useful when starting a New Game to quickly skip the content you already saw while making the same choices you made in your last playthrough.

aleks-101

Jan 6, 2021
Did ImpactXPlay get the intro done by youtube BG Ollie? The 3 first chord and the intro melody is in his style?

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes