Ren'Py Stellar Crossroads [v0.50] [Xavster Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

ololor

Sep 10, 2020
Can anyone explain how to make iron billets? Seems like furnace suppose to do that. But it its just running for nothing. What's the purpose of it?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Can anyone explain how to make iron billets? Seems like furnace suppose to do that. But it its just running for nothing. What's the purpose of it?
Feed your furnace with both iron and coal at the same time.

test4815

May 27, 2019
Thinking to myself "this sure looks a lot like that game Callisto, I swear there's even renders 100% lifted." Look at dev and other games "Ahhhhh, nice"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thinking to myself "this sure looks a lot like that game Callisto, I swear there's even renders 100% lifted." Look at dev and other games "Ahhhhh, nice"
Nope. No "lifted" renders here. Same dev (so it's still rendered in Xavster's style), same galaxy, 200 years after the events of Callisto. Callisto, the ship, is in pieces in a museum. The Helion folks have all left for other destinations and no longer reside anywhere near the Orion galaxy. You'll also notice that the females are all in the slim to average build category with a few extending into the moderately busty range but you won't see any extra large breasts or bums this go. Stellar Crossroads is 100% original in it's design and story. There is no cut and paste copying going on here at all. Some of the same races present during the time of Callisto still exist in the current time of Stellar Crossroads... the Aqualians and the Basari for example are both present as are several others and, of course, the Marvins are still as active in trading as ever. However, Xav has introduced several new races into the mix as well.

Like Callisto, Stellar Crossroads will have management aspects that you will need to navigate and master. In Callisto it was primarily trade and salvage. In Stellar Crossroads, those aspects have greatly expanded to include mining, refining and manufacturing in addition to basic trading. Also, this time you are not limited to a tiny ship with an 80 Ton cargo limit. We now have access to a full warehouse with an unlimited capacity to store our refined and manufactured products. The scope of this new adventure exceeds that of Callisto by at least 10 fold if not greater. Comparing Stellar Crossroads to Callisto is kind of like comparing the Death Star to the Millennium Falcon... They aren't even the same class of structure.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat;)(y)

Sep 13, 2020
Nope. No "lifted" renders here. Same dev (so it's still rendered in Xavster's style), same galaxy, 200 years after the events of Callisto. Callisto, the ship, is in pieces in a museum. The Helion folks have all left for other destinations and no longer reside anywhere near the Orion galaxy. You'll also notice that the females are all in the slim to average build category with a few extending into the moderately busty range but you won't see any extra large breasts or bums this go. Stellar Crossroads is 100% original in it's design and story. There is no cut and paste copying going on here at all. Some of the same races present during the time of Callisto still exist in the current time of Stellar Crossroads... the Aqualians and the Basari for example are both present as are several others and, of course, the Marvins are still as active in trading as ever. However, Xav has introduced several new races into the mix as well.

Like Callisto, Stellar Crossroads will have management aspects that you will need to navigate and master. In Callisto it was primarily trade and salvage. In Stellar Crossroads, those aspects have greatly expanded to include mining, refining and manufacturing in addition to basic trading. Also, this time you are not limited to a tiny ship with an 80 Ton cargo limit. We now have access to a full warehouse with an unlimited capacity to store our refined and manufactured products. The scope of this new adventure exceeds that of Callisto by at least 10 fold if not greater. Comparing Stellar Crossroads to Callisto is kind of like comparing the Death Star to the Millennium Falcon... They aren't even the same class of structure.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat;)(y)
I might replay callisto then restart this one after what you just said man.

Last edited:

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Really nice game, looking forward to the next part (forge full upgrade is really nice... money keep flowing ^^).

Discovering all those aliens species is like watching star wars for the first time (or playing Mass Effect, pick whatever comparison you prefer), that's kinda amazing.

Reactions: PapaPhat

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
damn awesome game .. just wish the dev would give us updates a little more often ... like once every 3 - 4 months would be great ... yeah sorry to seem pushy .. just enjoy the hell outta this game :love:

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
damn awesome game .. just wish the dev would give us updates a little more often ... like once every 3 - 4 months would be great ... yeah sorry to seem pushy .. just enjoy the hell outta this game :love:
Yeah been awhile,but if I recall he did say building spaceships would be next, but gonna have a problem gonna need 2-3 planets to store my fleet.He needs make a mining ship that holds 1m tons of mineral,not that I need it just to keep the old fart away for a few weeks while I bang his daughter.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Next update is not too far away. Plan to go into alpha towards the end of this week. Still about a month before public release though.

The next release include manufacturing, however assembling your own military is planned for v0.5. After that it's story intensive, supported by the implemented mechanics.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah been awhile,but if I recall he did say building spaceships would be next, but gonna have a problem gonna need 2-3 planets to store my fleet.He needs make a mining ship that holds 1m tons of mineral,not that I need it just to keep the old fart away for a few weeks while I bang his daughter.
Yes, my friend. The building comes in the next update. We will be able to create ships to build up our own fleet by v5 and produce many other items for sale to keep us profitable and wealthy. My first step in the new update will be to build the deep drilling rig and set Maive loose on diamond mining then build a sand groper for the mass collection of sand for making glass, silicon and that other mineral... I'll need to purchase a small amount of diamond just to manufacture the deep driller but Maive will supple the remainder of the ore and raw mined materials to keep us well into the black with huge profits! Huzzah!

As for the ladies... well... they will all fall in line over time but we will need to make a choice eventually. Xav doesn't do harem games so I'll be making multiple plays through again, just like Callisto! Love Xavster's games. New sexy ladies coming in this next update as previewed on Xav's discord. Enjoy, my friend! The new update is going to alpha shortly so not much longer to wait for new content. New sexy uniforms for our crew of hotties as well :) I think these were the final draft but can't remember now so YMMV. Enjoy :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Uniform.jpg

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yes, my friend. The building comes in the next update. We will be able to create ships to build up our own fleet by v5 and produce many other items for sale to keep us profitable and wealthy. My first step in the new update will be to build the deep drilling rig and set Maive loose on diamond mining then build a sand groper for the mass collection of sand for making glass, silicon and that other mineral... I'll need to purchase a small amount of diamond just to manufacture the deep driller but Maive will supple the remainder of the ore and raw mined materials to keep us well into the black with huge profits! Huzzah!

As for the ladies... well... they will all fall in line over time but we will need to make a choice eventually. Xav doesn't do harem games so I'll be making multiple plays through again, just like Callisto! Love Xavster's games. New sexy ladies coming in this next update as previewed on Xav's discord. Enjoy, my friend! The new update is going to alpha shortly so not much longer to wait for new content. New sexy uniforms for our crew of hotties as well :) I think these were the final draft but can't remember now so YMMV. Enjoy :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 2886386
Can I bring my own girl, don't want anyone blamming me I knocked up your girls :rolleyes: :love:
Screenshot_70.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Next update is not too far away. Plan to go into alpha towards the end of this week. Still about a month before public release though.

The next release include manufacturing, however assembling your own military is planned for v0.5. After that it's story intensive, supported by the implemented mechanics.
if your teasing me .. i'll hate you forever ..... :LOL:
it your not .... i'll keep chicho1958 away from your daughter ... and i'll keep her nice and safe with me
1693299853441.png

and if this is her ... you'll be a grandpa soon .. err ahh umm i meant to say i will protect her with my life .. heh :love:

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1693308004678.png

These hotties live with MC on his ship with the AI running life and living arrangements and relationships. It stands to reason she will cuddle everyone into a harem of her own,
this ship is literally housing everyone and we all know from resident evil/alien:
YOU DO NOT ANGER/FIGHT THE AI OR THERE WILL BE DIRE CONSEQUENCES.
do harem games
New sexy ladies coming in this next update
We are all struggling to fulfill our master directive: mine and trade
to keep our crew appy and our AI handler satisfied with herself.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
if your teasing me .. i'll hate you forever ..... :LOL:
it your not .... i'll keep chicho1958 away from your daughter ... and i'll keep her nice and safe with me
View attachment 2886885

and if this is her ... you'll be a grandpa soon .. err ahh umm i meant to say i will protect her with my life .. heh :love:
I knew you were a good guy,but remember if you do anything to her:
Screenshot_126.png

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes