Ren'Py Stellar Crossroads [v0.50] [Xavster Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
no clue what to do, trying to do iron billets but either iron ore or coal ore runs out and no help from save editor since if ores are there then hidded well.
Don't know if this gonna help but I waited till both coal/iron bins were halfway full, but also can't remember if I buyed both of the ores since I got 99m had to spend some $$. Now I know how women feel when they have money to spend :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

jayeddie1008

May 20, 2020
It's not that hard. Just visit her every morning and set course to an appropriate planet for mining your desired mineral. You start with 2 storage bins so you can send her to an iron mine two days in a row and then to a coal mine the next couple of days, or as you see fit to keep the furnace running and feeded, and that's it.

The export bin has a blue bar on the right side, just click on it to set the selling level at that of your reserves. It will be sold that night.
Yeah, I've done that. The export bin doesn't clear the next day. Not sure why.

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
Yeah, I've done that. The export bin doesn't clear the next day. Not sure why.
As I mentioned before there are two sliders one the right side of the export and waste storage bins that control how full the bins must be before they are exported or emptied. The sliders are difficult to see, so I understand that you might not notice them. I just sent Xavster a message about it on Discord in dev team chat. Hopefully in the next update this problem will be fixed.

Thanks for playing

Logan DreamWolf

Reactions: PapaPhat

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
As I mentioned before there are two sliders one the right side of the export and waste storage bins that control how full the bins must be before they are exported or emptied. The sliders are difficult to see, so I understand that you might not notice them. I just sent Xavster a message about it on Discord in dev team chat. Hopefully in the next update this problem will be fixed.

Thanks for playing

Logan DreamWolf
Never thought I'd respond to my own post but here we are. I spoke with Xavster about the issue with the slider bars on the Export and waste removal bins. He is going to look into the issue and if something can be done about it the fix will be included in the 0.4 update we are all working on currently.

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
There might be a bug when importing gold and diamond ore. on the last transfer from import bin to some other bin "ppm" is multiplied by a factor of 10x or more so it's kind of a cheat as you're getting 10x more money out of it:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i wish i'd get 10 times more ore, although i get near full cargo from every haul it's quickly spent and needs to be adjusting refinery all the time, mc is boss so he should hire some1 to do it or get computer to do it.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i wish i'd get 10 times more ore, although i get near full cargo from every haul it's quickly spent and needs to be adjusting refinery all the time, mc is boss so he should hire some1 to do it or get computer to do it.
It's your failing, NOT the game. I have explained how it all works, step by step, multiple times. Follow the directions to success and stop whining.

Reactions: BEAR1613

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm allowed to whine since players should not need to grind on avns (at least on other grindy avns it's easy to cheat). not that mc has other things to do than check mining hangar and refinery everyday but still it feels as mc turns back refinery goes boink and stops working.

we are here to see hot computer made chicks not to find best source for diff. metals (best iron and and coal deposits aren't that great anymore).

• Red Heart
Reactions: NukaCola

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
i'm allowed to whine since players should not need to grind on avns (at least on other grindy avns it's easy to cheat). not that mc has other things to do than check mining hangar and refinery everyday but still it feels as mc turns back refinery goes boink and stops working.

we are here to see hot computer made chicks not to find best source for diff. metals (best iron and and coal deposits aren't that great anymore).
Yes, but this is a game, not a "Novel"

to quote from the patreon page
"Xavster Gaming is currently working on Stellar Crossroads, a science fiction adult video game.
(Set) Some 150 years after the Hive war, you play the role of a former miner,
thrust into the limelight following the inheritance of a space station.
Shape the course of future events in the Orion Sector as rival factions seek to exert control."

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, but this is a game, not a "Novel"

to quote from the patreon page
"Xavster Gaming is currently working on Stellar Crossroads, a science fiction adult video game.
(Set) Some 150 years after the Hive war, you play the role of a former miner,
thrust into the limelight following the inheritance of a space station.
Shape the course of future events in the Orion Sector as rival factions seek to exert control."
Good hear from folks that actually get it. Thank you, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.17 - 18.47.27.35.png

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
I haven't yet played through the latest update, but I'd just to address all the whining about grinding... I was a little put off by the trading/shipping game mechanic in Callisto, but I reminded myself that Callisto was a story which included game aspects.

Stellar Crossroads has a different game mechanic... it's a game included within a story that has not yet been fully told. Wait for the story to unfold, for frak's sake.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just started working on zirc billets but at 1 point game threw 300t of sand into furnace from bin c which would be nice if i was making glass billets but alas no so had to do trip to get more sand and then more coal after that to get production working again.

not 1st time game emptying bins to furnace, before it was coal and iron. still too much babysitting (ai could do that and inform mc if some ore is on low) and waiting that ore is transferred from ship to refinery.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hasn't play this game yet but from the comment. I think I better off just go play Factorio or Satifactory. I don't like the gameplay loops and grind in Calisto either but its bearable once you get the salvage beacon but this game seems to be even more grinding.
Maybe when there is more story content and someone make a mod to remove/cheat the gameplay part then I will try it out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on callisto it was easy, buy from 1 station and sell on other with profit or do salvage hunts and hope that gets moneymaker. on this is it's slow process.

also just 1 sexscene so far and it wasn't exactly long.

Reactions: NukaCola

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked

Have narrowed down the events for v0.4 and will have a schedule ready to go by the end of next week. This will involve at least a first pass at the script / code. Next episode will have a couple of locations you will not have seen before. This will include a visit to the Hervone home world, which isn't quite what you would expect in a science fiction game.

The next episode will make allow you to acquire a ship and travel to locations off station. Intent is that many of these trips will be repeatable, to gain some sort of advantage or just provide some entertainment. Also intending on increasing tension in the Orion sector next episode. With the breaking down of walls between unruly neighbours, there is always going to be some friction.
Think I have the concept for the final game event sorted, however need a couple more related to adventures on the far side of the long gates. These are pretty much an open slate, given travel to a completely different sector. I am keeping in mind that I want the freedom for the player to undertake these events in the order they choose. There are a series of other stories in the Orion sector that are already planned out. These play out in small segments over a number of episode. They also serve as a device for character development.
Thanks for your support,

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes