Ren'Py Stellar Crossroads [v0.50] [Xavster Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

DavieToe

Dec 5, 2022
Stupid question, but how do I fill up storage room with ores? Somehow managed to have iron there but I can't figure out how.

Also, what other games are there where VN have some kind of game elements in it?

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Stupid question, but how do I fill up storage room with ores? Somehow managed to have iron there but I can't figure out how.

Also, what other games are there where VN have some kind of game elements in it?
Not stupid to ask when you do not know, my friend. I have answered this and many other game play related questions so I will add my two best links to my explanations of "how to" in Stellar Crossroads... links below in red...
https://f95zone.to/threads/stellar-crossroads-v0-31-xavster-gaming.130694/post-10761738
https://f95zone.to/threads/stellar-crossroads-v0-31-xavster-gaming.130694/post-10772239

This universe of Stellar Crossroads was born in Xavster's first game, Callisto. We are currently in the same Orion galaxy about a century further forward in time from the events of Callisto. So, you do not need to have played it to understand Stellar Crossroads. None of the characters from the first game will appear in this new title except in historical documents because they did exist yet have mostly passed into legend...

Some things that both games have in common are lots of hot ladies (which will lead to some rather hot sex as the story develops) and management responsibilities. The links I sent will help you with the mining and refining for starters. I am currently working out the logistics of parts and ship building and have completed my first three ships using the new tools in v0.40 currently in alpha testing. Yes, I help the dev team. Happy to help you too. This is an amazing game. It does have some challenges and new things to learn but they are all introduced systematically one section at a time... mining, refining, faction relations... and you choose who's side you are on, who you're against or if you are fully independent. I'm playing it fairly independent at present but everyone needs friends so we choose our allies carefully. Anyway, Phat is just rambling on now as often happens when discussing things I sincerely enjoy. If you don't know, ask. Hope this helps, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Uniform.jpg

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
To clarify timeline, it is scheduled for public release on 29th Sept. I will provide links to the mods here at that time. If you can't wait until then, it is already available to $10 and $5 Patreons and $1 Patreons will have access on 22nd Sept.
love your game .... well now that i figured out how the minerals thing works :love::LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StellarCrossroads-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes