Ren'Py Stellar Crossroads [v0.50] [Xavster Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
okay I just downloaded this game and I really like it so far because there are no forced relationships so far but I have to say I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to the actual mining

and maybe it's me but I can't really tell when the update is over

or if there's any content with a specific girl I like
Hang in there, my friend. The first three chapters are about setting up the world in which the game takes place and introducing the characters. This story has a far broader scope than Callisto so buckle up and get ready for a deep dive back into the Orion galaxy as we find it now, 150 years after the Hive war.

Xav does NOT do forced relationships and while he does generally allow some time to play the field with multiple LI, you will eventually choose one. IDK this for sure in Stellar Crossroads however that is Xavster's style to let you get to know all the LI, even have some sexy good times with each of them, with the ultimate goal of selecting your preference. I have played Callisto well over two dozen times now because the story is so rich and the girls are all solar flare hot! Stellar Crossroads is shaping up to be even better. For now, meet everyone, learn the mining system and marvel at all the wonderful renders as you get the first clues of how vast this game will be. Enjoy :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: You can keep repeating the mining missions and gathering ore so this update need not be "over" at any certain point. More ore now means more resources for you later so it can't hurt. I have played a few weeks ahead to accrue some additional resources already and will do so again before we see chapter three.;)(y)

Sep 3, 2020
Hang in there, my friend. The first three chapters are about setting up the world in which the game takes place and introducing the characters. This story has a far broader scope than Callisto so buckle up and get ready for a deep dive back into the Orion galaxy as we find it now, 150 years after the Hive war.

Xav does NOT do forced relationships and while he does generally allow some time to play the field with multiple LI, you will eventually choose one. IDK this for sure in Stellar Crossroads however that is Xavster's style to let you get to know all the LI, even have some sexy good times with each of them, with the ultimate goal of selecting your preference. I have played Callisto well over two dozen times now because the story is so rich and the girls are all solar flare hot! Stellar Crossroads is shaping up to be even better. For now, meet everyone, learn the mining system and marvel at all the wonderful renders as you get the first clues of how vast this game will be. Enjoy :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: You can keep repeating the mining missions and gathering ore so this update need not be "over" at any certain point. More ore now means more resources for you later so it can't hurt. I have played a few weeks ahead to accrue some additional resources already and will do so again before we see chapter three.;)(y)
thank you brother I don't really care about spending time with all the girls because I'm very monogamous

I will try to Play It Again to get used to the mining system

but because of my reading disability it's going to be difficult

do you have any tips and suggestions

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't like harems but I don't have a problem if it's optional so I hope you get it bro
do you have any tips and suggestions
To my knowledge, there will be no harem play in Xavster's games... not his style. There are no plans for femdom, bdsm, incest or ntr either. However, Alexia does seem to enjoy getting her way and being in control... :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

As to tips and suggestions, I still need to play a few more chapters myself before I can make decent comments on that... My best tip now is to play ahead and store some ore. I am going for copper first as it is the most valuable at present. Like Callisto, the market may be subject to changes over time. Saturating the market with any one type of ore/resource could result in a reduced sale price... it stands to reason and Xav enjoys his logic. So, I am concentrating on what is expensive now until I get a few loads sold, then I will switch to gold, iron, sand and whatever else is in demand at the time. Remember, the more you play this game, the more profit you make. You are making a regular profit from fuel sales and collecting more ore will compliment those profits nicely. As the game progresses we will gain access to refining ore into its pure state, making it more valuable. We will also gain manufacturing abilities.

I've been honored to help find royalty free music for the score of Stellar Crossroads so I am privy to a bit more than I can currently share. Honestly, I prefer not knowing too much about what is yet to come and try to stick with the chapter at hand. One thing I will say, this will be a long ride and, as I said earlier, will have a much greater scope than Callisto.

IMHO, Callisto is the very best first game I have ever seen from any dev. Xav sees it more like his proof of concept... I still say it's a masterpiece... But, Stellar Crossroads is far more involved. You've seen the gate map... There are megatons of potential here for commerce, political affiliations, intrigue, adventure, romance and we still need to build our defenses. I, for one, do not wish to be caught with our pants down, relying on outside assistance for protection again!

Anyway... those are my thoughts at this point. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
has been out a while. as for harem maybe.

harem maybe, no ntr/sharing, pregnancy prolly (if 1st game indicates anything).

no it doesn't.
I agree with everything except the harem. Personally, I love a good harem however it is highly unlikely to ever appear in a Xavster game. Like Callisto, we will have an opportunity to romance the various LI before ultimately making a choice. That is Xav's style.

Hope this doesn't dash anyone's hopes to badly, just being honest...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

• Sad
Reactions: mofonistik

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea if callisto indicated anything then free fucking but end choose 1 (or 2 if there's 3some).

Reactions: PapaPhat

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I just threw up in my mouth at that suggestion... remind me never to play any of your games...:sick::eek:
The “hot muscular guys with large dongs” like this MC, make me want to vomit . But yes, please don’t play my games, lol

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Really good I already see an improvement from the last update.
Great Job. (y)

It's Civilizations, Not Civilisations. :giggle:
I just found this thread and checked in...
Good news for all you American English Speakers! (and spelling freaks)

I've just managed to finish the US English translation of Stellar Crossroads and given it to Xavster.

Look for it in the PREFERENCES Menu probably in the next update...or if and when he includes it.
The one that is in ver 0.2 right now is a place holder.

I'm sure Xavster will announce it when it 'goes live.'

PS:most of the 'misspellings' you'll find now like 'Civilisations' are correct in the King's English, not US., hence the translation.

And now....back to my MOD of Callisto machinations... boil and bubble....toil and trouble...eye of bat...web of doom....where the hell did I put my spoon?

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Really good I already see an improvement from the last update.
Great Job. (y)

It's Civilizations, Not Civilisations. :giggle:
In the UK and Australia (where Xav lives) it IS Civilisations NOT Civilizations. Civilizations is American. When in Rome...

Other words they spell differently include colour vs color, armour vs armor, humour vs humor, whilst vs while, flavour vs flavor, neighbour vs neighbor, labour vs labor and so on... this is by far NOT an inclusive list, merely an example. Not all English is American. We altered it to suit our own purposes here in the states. Folks abroad find our spelling just as foreign looking to them but neither is incorrect.;)(y)

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes