PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Cool! A new game by Winterlook! Seeing Stellar Dream here today reminded me that I had not reinstalled S.H.E.L.T.E.R. on Steam since I moved everything from my laptop to my new (gently used, new to me) tower. That DL just completed. I immediately recognized Winterlook by the artwork in the images. I don't generally go for the more cartoon style rendering (especially anime, not a fan) however I really like Winterlook's style of art. The women are sexy and the stories are fun in a far out, wtf was that, sort of way. I usually go for art that is as true to life as possible, the more realistic the better. However, I like this style too. I guess I'm saying it is my kind of weird and different which is always cool with me. :devilish:

So, in addition to reinstalling S.H.E.L.T.E.R., I am also installing Stellar Dream to try out this latest WIP game and two other completed titles, Medical Exam with Merci from Overwatch and The Fate of Irnia which looks like sexy good times. The artwork for Irnia is a bit different than S.H.E.L.T.E.R. or Stellar Dreams and reminds me of Heavy Metal, both the GN and the films which were the source of many of my teenage fantasies so I look forward to that too.:devilish:

Well... I am off to install and try out some new games! Thank you Winterlook for creating something unique and different and thanks to BaasB for sharing it here on F95 Zone! Huzzah!

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
You guys think there will be any chance that we might some fetishes into this game, like Futa/Trans character(s)?

Reactions: DeMoS666

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Futa? sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No clue, just DL this game and have yet to play. SHELTER was all about getting all the girls preggo but still had one LI that you could opt to have as futa. She had both male and female parts so you can get her preggers too. That was a fun, wild game.

So, given that past activity, I'd have to say it is quite possible but IDK. Just my best guess given what I saw in previous game.

Adventure ever on, Phat :devilish:

Reactions: junior366
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes