HooverHigh

Oct 22, 2022
It is not the patch ... I am playing without it and had the exact same error on a fresh playthrough
yeah, i'm not playing with the I-Patch.. cause i do know that sometimes the I-patch would crashing the script. Lyke, i mean its not just this game right? i was kind of curious that "will the problem fixed just by re-download the game" (like y'know, maybe its just missing while downloading caused by network) but i'll wait till future information tho:geek:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys no incest patch update? I wait a few days, but till now nothing :cry:
At least be able to know if he is working on it, it's not a problem to wait, but at least know if it will be updated or not.
Please if there is a good modder if you can help us. This game deserves to be play in his original form.

Just do not understand why winterlook do not add a system relationship at the start.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
Its part of a quest, depending of the questions you ask(I think ) she is curious to know how it feels to have a dick and use it.So when you go down to the planet you ask the shaman and she tells you what she needs to make a potion for a temporary dick.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
hummm i was training my STR and coach invited me to the spa, she got naked and, well... she didnt look like a futa character...
Its part of a quest, depending on the questions you ask(I think ) she is curious to know how it feels to have a dick and use it.So when you go down to the planet you ask the shaman and she tells you what she needs to make a potion for a temporary dick.
Exactly. Well said, qchill44
First, you do need to follow the correct dialogue path with Ronda to obtain the quest. It's been too long for me to remember exactly but it does involve discussing Ronda's relationship with and desire to please Maria.

2) By following that dialogue, Ronda will ask you to investigate a rumor about a mixture made by the natives of the alien planet that can allow a woman to grow cock and balls temporarily. You will investigate this rumored mixture with the shaman, discover that it is not only real but also that the shaman knows how to make it! So, she sends you to gather a rare flower which is the secret ingredient. One of your alien girlfriends will help you in your task and the shaman will make the mixture for you. She does this free of charge because the flower is so rare and valuable that she was able to make Ronda's potion and still have enough left to make other valuable potions so the secret ingredient is also the payment for the potion.

3) Once you complete all of the portions of the alien planet mission that can be done at present, you return to your ship and give the potion to Ronda. Turns out it only takes a few small drops to effect the change so the one potion will last Ronda a very long time even though she seems to enjoy growing cock and balls rather frequently! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I had fun with this one. Hope you do too. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2021
First, you do need to follow the correct dialogue path with Ronda to obtain the quest. It's been too long for me to remember exactly but it does involve discussing Ronda's relationship with and desire to please Maria.

2) By following that dialogue, Ronda will ask you to investigate a rumor about a mixture made by the natives of the alien planet that can allow a woman to grow cock and balls temporarily. You will investigate this rumored mixture with the shaman, discover that it is not only real but also that the shaman knows how to make it! So, she sends you to gather a rare flower which is the secret ingredient. One of your alien girlfriends will help you in your task and the shaman will make the mixture for you. She does this free of charge because the flower is so rare and valuable that she was able to make Ronda's potion and still have enough left to make other valuable potions so the secret ingredient is also the payment for the potion.

3) Once you complete all of the portions of the alien planet mission that can be done at present, you return to your ship and give the potion to Ronda. Turns out it only takes a few small drops to effect the change so the one potion will last Ronda a very long time even though she seems to enjoy growing cock and balls rather frequently! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

So there really is a futa scene with coach and doctor or is it just the kissing scene in the medbay?

Reactions: PapaPhat

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022

Wow ,first of all excellent answer far far better than mine :) , 2nd of all daaamn I guess you play it on a windows pc because I see you see Rhonda with a dick etc. on a Mac is broken and goes on a loop when you go to the gym the afternoon to get into a contest and swim with Rhonda.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So there really is a futa scene with coach and doctor or is it just the kissing scene in the medbay?
To my knowledge, the scene(s) with futa Ronda and Maria and possibly MC have not yet been implemented. However, the entire point of Ronda requesting the futa potion was to please Maria so I'm confident in saying that should be in the works at present for a future update. Meanwhile, MC can drill futa Ronda's ass in the spa daily and/or have a boob job in MC's quarters after Ronda finishes work for the day.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wow ,first of all excellent answer far far better than mine :) , 2nd of all daaamn I guess you play it on a windows pc because I see you see Rhonda with a dick etc. on a Mac is broken and goes on a loop when you go to the gym the afternoon to get into a contest and swim with Rhonda.
I no longer play with the i-patch as it always seems to introduce bugs into the game. I keep telling folks this info but they still report the same damned errors because they are unwilling to make the fresh restart required to allow the game to play naturally. Just removing the patch is not enough. I actually deleted all the saves that had multiple errors baked into them left behind by the patch, then restarted. I haven't seen a single error since. Yes, I address Mom as Cassandra in private and Admiral in public and Sister is just Lara now but having the game tell me they are mom and sister isn't a sufficient reason to deal with all of the errors. The way the patch is set up it requires updating every single new release version! I'm just not willing to deal with that for two characters that I love regardless of being family or not. If the game insisted on referring to those two characters in that lame ass "landlord/tenant" bullshit style... I'd have to opt for the patch and deal with all of the delays. However, without the patch, after my restart, Cassandra is Cassandra or Admiral in public and Lara is Lara, no weird shit, just their names. You may wish to consider this option... or, not. Your call, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
Hmm it is true I have the patch , but didn't consider it was the patches fault for the loop , I thought it was responsible for crashes only , I will give it a try without it , thanks for the info. :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmm it is true I have the patch , but didn't consider it was the patches fault for the loop , I thought it was responsible for crashes only , I will give it a try without it , thanks for the info. :)
To make your fresh start replay of Stellar Dream (or any other Ren'Py title) as quick and effective as possible, you can use the skip/fast forward function by selecting "skip all text" in the settings menu. You should have a keyboard shortcut for it on Mac too... command key or whatever y'all call it... It's the control key/ctrl on PC. Whatever the key is on Mac, press it in short bursts and don't forget to pause to remake your save points although I generally have fewer save points on a ffwd replay, I still make a lot of saves :) I use the burst fire technique to avoid frame drag, fps loss, screen buffering, video lag and any other latency issues or ping that may occur...

Alternately... You can use the "SKIP" onscreen in the little menu but that control is either on or off. You click it and it just keeps skipping until it hits a choice or runs out of content... Not the best way, IMHO. Skipping is best done in short bursts to avoid missing content, save points and other content you actually prefer to watch again... :devilish: As I said, it also helps prevent lag... With the skip function from the hud, it's on or off. If you REALLY want to do it that way, I highly recommend making a save every time the ffwd stops at a choice. The setting I advised skips all text whether read or unread but does not make choices, it stops there. Make a save. With skip you can see an overview of an option you bypassed in your first play and possibly make a different choice.

If you get stuck at a question and don't remember the context, simply roll back a few frames to view the question or proposition again. You do want to avoid rolling forward again after backing up as doing so causes errors in Ren'Py. There are only so many frames you can back up but it's generally sufficient to get the context for the choice.

I don't know all the technical side to the coding of the patch or the game but I have done a shit ton of play testing for game dev and mod author friends so I do know results when I see them. With the patch, the game was error city. I did some play testing for the patch way back about midway through the alien planet missions and no sooner did the mod authors fix the one patch, there was another game update and they had to start all over again. I stopped using the patch after that experience.

Ran my patch free restart and have not had a single error in the entirety of my gameplay. Hope this helps, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.11 - 19.01.14.56.png
Love you Lara! :love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hx-01 and lockerxx

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023

why did they make it into a magic potion?
it is a scifi setting.
shouldn't it be nanomachines or something at least somewhat in line with the scifi setting?

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes