Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm confused on when the update for this game ends. Am I supposed to return back down Hope 1 to reach the end of the current version or do I continue staying on the ship after interacting further with Cassandra, Ronda, Lara, etc? Also, I got the plant for Ronda to become a futa, but I never had the option to bring the plant to the Shaman, did I do something wrong?
Well i am not sure, but i think you can understand if you have finish the update, just looking to you quest log. You see if the quest have some sort of continue or if the game tell you this is the end for this update, the quest continue in a new version. Or something like that.

Because last time i finish the 0.47, the game do not tell me anything. I just look the quest look and i see that i had no more things to do.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I play the game both with and without the Ipatch. I was getting errors when using the Ipatch and when not using it. I will re-download it and try again without the patch to see if it fixes anything.
After much kerfuffle, I stopped even trying to use the patch. Mom is Cassandra or Admiral and my sister is Lara. I had to do a full restart without the patch installed and guess how many errors, glitches and crashes I had...
ZERO!!!
I had no issues, glitches, errors or any trouble with gameplay whatsoever in my playthrough of the original game file unaltered by any patch or mod of any kind. So, Mom is now Cassandra in private and Admiral around other crew and my sister is Lara.

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: If you make the same decision to play without the patch then you will also need to restart the game again. If you go into settings and set text to skip all it will allow you to skim through familiar content with relative ease. Make sure to depress the CTRL (control) key in short bursts to fast forward. The game will automatically stop for choices but you might want to consider pausing to drop a save here and there as you reach different goals. I did that... well... you could call me "Sir Saves-a-lot" because I make a LOT of saves! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Enjoy the game. You should have an easier time getting back to where you were since you already played before and I found zero errors in the base game on the new clean playthrough. Cheers!(y)

Junes Cart pusher

Jun 14, 2019
This is one of the most obnoxious sandboxes I have ever played. I have given this game multiple tries between the updates and I can never get half of the content in the gallery. This game's quest progression is just bugged completely. No matter which update or the several times I started a new game I can never leave the ship or start the doctor's quest. Never touching this again.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
if we can't use old saves why did the dev not just say that...
depends how old the are my were from 0.20 or sth so if you started the game in like 0.45 or sth you will popably be fine, there was an info when we got cassandra update, dont remember when that was

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
I somehow failed the Fun With Maria quest despite the fact i went to her room MULTIPLE times

Last edited:

Beershadow

Jun 5, 2018
Lost my last saves. Anyone that can spare a save right before new content? or at least after returning from the planet.

ravenshadow

Jan 16, 2021
How to complete Fun with Maria. I went to her room ate food then slept together every time I go back to her room only option is missionary. I have done this 20 times but task doesn't change. If I depart the ship it says objective completed but the description says was not able to finish this quest before departing.

Somple

Feb 6, 2019
make sure you are now using old saves, thats first thing then check for massages bc she sould send you massage to advance story
First time I play it, I only received the first message from Cassandra when she tells you to meet at the bar + a picture of her.

Reactions: Nxtxt
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes