Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Hi sorry to ask this, but how you use the unren?
I put unren in the game folder. I start it and use the decompile command. But the program tell me:
No .rpyc file found?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you explain it?

Thank you
You have to chose option 1, wait then 1 again to be back in the menu and then 2 so you have events folder where you can change stuff I guess
edit: game works as intended Bahamut Zero, thanks ded inside
sadly my games weight is now doubled :( can do something about it anybode knows?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Why are the last two changelogs just "N/A".
Are they just hotfixes or something, with no new content?

Reactions: Lans90

quequeg1

Mar 8, 2023
there is a bug when the scene with ronda and maria ends, the game crashes and you can only rollback or quit, it rollsback to right before the crash and then crashes again. this bug happens in both the voyeur and threesome versions of the scene. also happened in a new game and when i loaded an old save..

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
there is a bug when the scene with ronda and maria ends, the game crashes and you can only rollback or quit, it rollsback to right before the crash and then crashes again. this bug happens in both the voyeur and threesome versions of the scene. also happened in a new game and when i loaded an old save..
yup its a bug, but it is easy to fix just scroll up and check what we were talking about

Reactions: quequeg1

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You have to chose option 1, wait then 1 again to be back in the menu and then 2 so you have events folder where you can change stuff I guess
edit: game works as intended Bahamut Zero, thanks ded inside
sadly my games weight is now doubled :( can do something about it anybode knows?
Now i have another problem :ROFLMAO: when i try to open the file with notepad... the things written inside don't make sense. As if everything written inside was not written in an understandable language. I mean:
I guess I just have to wait for the modder to work his magic and bring us an updated incest patch again.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
For anyone stuck with certain quests, check that you don't have messages from ladies. It usually tells you but, idk, the mom for example - either I missed the message or it bugged and didn't give one, I was stuck at what I thought was the end of the current build and just happened to check - sure enough, there was a message waiting which unlocked an event at the bar

Also, if you're running into bugs - when in doubt, just save in a safe spot and close the game, pull the patch file out of the game folder and reload the game/save, progress a little bit, save/close, put the patch back, reopen

Last edited:
Reactions: Everilld and jzvtr

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Now i have another problem :ROFLMAO: when i try to open the file with notepad... the things written inside don't make sense. As if everything written inside was not written in an understandable language. I mean:
I guess I just have to wait for the modder to work his magic and bring us an updated incest patch again.
you opened the wrong one xD (no rpyc) but (yes rpy)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
lol i cant, i do not like to use me imagination like this. I need to read mom or son or sister :ROFLMAO:
And as you say to, me to already say that winterlook just need to add a relationship system at the start of the game and the problem was solved. I just do not understand why he do not do this.
Anyway i hope to see a new i-patch update. This game is to awesome to not have the right relationship on. I cant read Cassandra! I need to read Mom :ROFLMAO: otherwise the magic do not work in me mind :ROFLMAO:
I'm not exactly reading the dialogue all that closely during sex scenes. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: The incest has never been important to me. I used to use every patch available but since this one likes to bug out and so do others that need edited for each update, I have taken to only using a patch for those games that use the landlord/tenent/roommate type of naming convention as that, to me, is FAR WORSE than calling her mom! TBH, although I find the early choice system rather annoying wanting me to name and choose relationships for folks I have not yet met, I still prefer that to, "Oh! She's my roommate! I shouldn't be having sexual thoughts about her!" Fuck that! If said for a mother, sister, aunt or even a cousin then I buy it. However, for roommate, landlord/tenant relationships there is zero taboo and it's just weird to read dialogue like that.

In all honesty, I'm liking this title better without the incest. If Cassandra were my mother and Lara my sister then I would still carpe diem all up in her ass but they don't HAVE to be mom and sister to get that same treatment... I guess the bottom line for me is that regardless of the situation... I'm getting laid by BOTH of them! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.08 - 16.11.20.93.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.08 - 16.12.04.30.png

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
you opened the wrong one xD (no rpyc) but (yes rpy)
lol the problem is that there are only rypc files. I only see rpyc in the cassandra event. Or if i try to see better there are only rypc file in every event :ROFLMAO:. I just wait and hope that the modder do his magic, i am not good at this :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: PapaPhat

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The instructions are too long and English is not my native language.

In short, you need to use unren to decompile files, find file rondamaria.rpy and change
Code:
doctor_room_return
to
Code:
maria_room_return
in it

I hope this explanation can help you
It should also work with winrar or make it compatible with other decompile apps.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
lol the problem is that there are only rypc files. I only see rpyc in the cassandra event. Or if i try to see better there are only rypc file in every event :ROFLMAO:. I just wait and hope that the modder do his magic, i am not good at this :ROFLMAO:
I know what you mean, my friend. Did some play testing for a couple of modders that were working on this patch but that was still on the alien planet in that version. I'm thinking that there are at least some errors in the tools they use to convert .rpyc files back into .rpy files for patch editing. That is only part of the issue though. TBH, the dev should be the one updating any patch for character relationship purposes, hence my suggestion to change to do the "edit at the entrance" format. I wasn't about to go through all that every update so I started a new play sans patch and the game plays flawlessly. So, I call mom Cassandra or admiral depending on the setting and address my sister as Lara which is only fitting. The game isn't trying to make me call her my coworker or fellow crew member so I am certainly fine about calling my sister by her name.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

• Haha

no one here

May 15, 2017
have a bunch of quests that i cant continue building a colony cant talk to mum on bridge my mate quest cant return to planet and fun with maria nothing els happens keep fucking and nothing

Reactions: Nxtxt

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There are a lot of errors. I hope winterlook does a hot fix soon.
If you are using the incest patch, the error come from there. In case i have right, you need to wait a new update for the incest patch.
If the game give normal error because you do not use the patch, then is different. But from what i see, the game without the patch have no error. At last i do not see many ppl say about error.

Reactions: iron4doves

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
If you are using the incest patch, the error come from there. In case i have right, you need to wait a new update for the incest patch.
If the game give normal error because you do not use the patch, then is different. But from what i see, the game without the patch have no error. At last i do not see many ppl say about error.
I play the game both with and without the Ipatch. I was getting errors when using the Ipatch and when not using it. I will re-download it and try again without the patch to see if it fixes anything.

• Hey there
Reactions: PapaPhat
Jun 16, 2022
I'm confused on when the update for this game ends. Am I supposed to return back down Hope 1 to reach the end of the current version or do I continue staying on the ship after interacting further with Cassandra, Ronda, Lara, etc? Also, I got the plant for Ronda to become a futa, but I never had the option to bring the plant to the Shaman, did I do something wrong?

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes