Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I looked at the that JuanDev posted and at a glance it does all the things it needs to do so all credit to him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So unless someone reports problems with that patch I'm not going to work on another one. It would be interesting to know if JuanDev wrote that one himself or if he got that one from a certain someone:sneaky:
Hi lol sorry if i ask this, but if we use this new fix patch.
Do we need to remove the old one? I mean. The last patch we had, go in game folder and created a new folder called events-tech-names(patch). While this new patch, is just a patch that go in the game folder. So do we need only this patch? Or both patch active in the game folder? o_O I feel a little confused about it :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for the answer

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Hi lol sorry if i ask this, but if we use this new fix patch.
Do we need to remove the old one? I mean. The last patch we had, go in game folder and created a new folder called events-tech-names(patch). While this new patch, is just a patch that go in the game folder. So do we need only this patch? Or both patch active in the game folder? o_O I feel a little confused about it :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for the answer
Delete the old one. If I remember correctly, the old one was a file called names.rpy. The new one also is but it is inside the archive patch.rpa. I believe if you didn't delete the old one the game would crash on startup and give you an error that several variables are defined twice.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ChangoFeroz

Jan 26, 2020
How to enable console mods for those who don't know.

To increase stats

You are going to have increase hp and damage artificially otherwise you are going to be stuck with base value if you use cheats to increase stats.

Last edited:

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
How do you progress with Saki after the movie date in her room? I can't seem to interact with her anywhere...

Last edited:

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
How we can domesticate the alien in arena?
You need high intelligence, I think 8. I used console to increase mine, I don't know if there's any way in game yet to get int higher than 5 at the start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first date with Lara reuses some variables between the conversation at the start and when you are asking her about people in the ship, that's why even if you met them, the options won't show up. The dev should fix that.

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lara_quarters_romance_cen1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events/lara/lara_romance1.rpyc", line 38, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "events/lara/lara_romance1.rpyc", line 38, in script call
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lara_quarters_romance_cen1'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.47
Tue Aug 29 00:31:17 2023
```

Bergizzle98

Aug 14, 2017
Im stuck on the first mission, i cant leave the planet and all they say is i have to prove myself in the arena, any idea what i need to do as there isnt an option for the Arena

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Im stuck on the first mission, i cant leave the planet and all they say is i have to prove myself in the arena, any idea what i need to do as there isnt an option for the Arena
Go to village entrance, where you first arrived there.
There should be a list of all the places you can go.
Arena will be one of the options...

Reactions: Bergizzle98
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes