AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Can't seem to get any Saki scenes. Done the other characters but her only option is "I'll be going"
Anybody knows why?

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
This update was neat. I really enjoyed the first alien species. Truly alien and exotic yet still familiarly humanoid. I liked the tribal aesthetic and minimal clothing. All those watching in the arena scene topless, some with piercings, one with actually large breasts was neat. Super curious what lewd rewards might come from the arena. The other spoken about species sounds interesting to.

Jun 30, 2021
Found out how to lower the karma and unlock the scene with the scout leader.

- Pick the 3 course meal on the date with the girl you beat in the shooting range.

- Exhaust all the options in the mission on the alien planet (asking questions before landing, fighting in arena and talking to the shaman) before going to the prison.

- Finish all the options in the dialouge for the scout leader and tell her the truth about the men before asking about the food and you should be able to unlock the scene with her provided you dont give it for free.

(Also unlocked the saki corruption scenes by lower the karma first before going on a one night stand with her. Dunno if this is actually related tho.)

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
this game is great and the art if fantastic but i really wish their was some sort of walkthrough, i thought i was done but there is so much content that i missed and i could figure it out. i assumed i would need to start over and make different choices but ill wait for more content before doing that.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes