PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
99.9% chance if you're going off Winterlook's previous games
I wouldn't be surprised to see baby bumps in this title at some point, especially considering that MC already impregnated his first alien girl. Considering the alien's frog like amphibian eyes, they may just lay eggs instead of an internal conception. It is difficult to speculate upon alien DNA and reproduction, particularly considering she got pregnant orally! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

However, I doubt that there will be pregnancy content among the crew until later in the game, once these space pilgrims have finally discovered their new home. Pregnancy aboard a ship with limited space and resources makes no sense. Once they are settled into their new home, it could be a baby bumps a popping situation like SHELTER all over again.:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Anyway... that is Phat's two cents worth on the idea. We shall see what we see when we see it. I'm just enjoying the ride thus far. Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y) Live long and prosper:alien:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Were we ever told the age of the MC? Older sister is 23 so he has to be younger, brother is 21 but doesn't say if you're older or younger than him
Can't say as I remember, friend. Seems to me he's around 20-22, likely the middle child at 22, IDK for sure though. Anyone else know for sure?
Peace out, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: sc0rps and Ph4r40h

pr83

May 5, 2017
Haven't tried it but is this going for the same themes as S.H.E.L.T.E.R.? As in sole male going around knocking up every bimbo that breathes?
Hope they spice shit up this time around with cheating or any variation of ntr or else it would just be the same game with a new coat of paint. Perhaps having the option to dom the antagonist and breed her too which they missed out on in Shelter with Dagger.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes