Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Haven't tried it but is this going for the same themes as S.H.E.L.T.E.R.? As in sole male going around knocking up every bimbo that breathes?
Hope they spice shit up this time around with cheating or any variation of ntr or else it would just be the same game with a new coat of paint. Perhaps having the option to dom the antagonist and breed her too which they missed out on in Shelter with Dagger.
S.H.E.L.T.E.R has legit netori, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

pr83

May 5, 2017
S.H.E.L.T.E.R has legit netori, so I have no idea what you're talking about.
Netori that barely feels like netori, the dad is literally a tutorial tips dispenser NPC and you can do away with him pretty early on. How is it really netori if he is willing from the get go and or never participates whatsoever? His existence and relationships don't affect the MC in any way fr
I guess it's technically netori if you try to stretch the definition :rolleyes:

pr83

May 5, 2017
So playing all 3 Winterlook games it feels like the writer has one schtick and will be making VNs out of that same script until people lose interest, Stellar Dream is still WIP but we all know how it will end up. I can already tell how the story will progress beat by beat just from playing the current version and honestly if this was their first time making the same exact game again it would've been fine but it pains me to see them make the same exact product a third time with a different coat of paint without any repercussions. I don't wanna project but this will definitely end up as a painfully average VN just like the previous two, sans the high quality CG (and hopefully animations that aren't 2 frames in a loop?). Anyone who has played SHELTER or Irnia will figure out the gist of this one in the first 20 minutes lol.
Still, this will prbly be completed within a year or two (three most likely) and will also have the hallmarks of all any Winterlook VN, an incredibly rushed 3rd act. Can't fault them for not being stuck in development limbo or having feature creeps I guess. Also more props to the devs for experimenting with new gameplay ideas and mechanics too no matter how miniscule or redundant they may seem. Particularly interested in seeing what they will do with the stats stuff but I won't put it past them to not make it just another name for the same variable that lets you see different ending slides and stuff.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
where does the incest patch file go?
When adding any patch or mod those go in the "game" folder. It may ask permission to overwrite, say yes. You want the new file to be active.

That is all there is to it, my friend. :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
can i use ipatch if i play it on android??? and should i download win64 or win32 if i use joiplay?
Aren't those patches usually included in an Android port? Seems to me I have read that but I do not play games on my phone. It is for talking and texting. I have a laptop for web games and all others get played on my tower.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Zeref1413
Jun 11, 2018
Haven't tried it but is this going for the same themes as S.H.E.L.T.E.R.? As in sole male going around knocking up every bimbo that breathes?
Hope they spice shit up this time around with cheating or any variation of ntr or else it would just be the same game with a new coat of paint. Perhaps having the option to dom the antagonist and breed her too which they missed out on in Shelter with Dagger.
Bro with the glut of heavy ntr games going around, why come to one of the few game makers who doesn't do it? There are so few preg harem games in comparison to NTR games. Let us pregbros have this one.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
feces are not a spice

Jun 11, 2018
Winterlook is one of very few game devs I would consistently patron, but I had no clue they picked up a new game. With a lot of devs lately the time between updates has gotten outrageous for very little content, but Winterlook doesn't disappoint. Plus they've actually finished a game, which is an impressive feat in this space.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes