itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Last time I checked this game didn't have an incest tag. Good to see it's there now, I just hope winterlook doesn't get bored with this game and actually finishes it properly this time.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Finally a game with a brother you can be a dick or nice to. Imagining him finding out about the mc fucking their mom and sister :devilish:

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
1664658345731.png
Does anyone know which quest exacly? I haven't decided my path with Cassandra and Ronda
Should I do it or can it wait after I'm back from first planet

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 2076181
Does anyone know which quest exacly? I haven't decided my path with Cassandra and Ronda
Should I do it or can it wait after I'm back from first planet
If you wait you may lose the quest entirely according to the journal. That is why I completed everything possible before embarking on the mission. Hope this helps, Phat (y)

Reactions: Everilld

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
looks like 2 since apparently xeno eggs are doubled
somehow compatible with humans?
Could also be basic cell division as well. The fertilized egg divides into two, then four, eight, sixteen, thirty two and so on until it becomes millions of cells and eventually a fetus.

Could also have something to do with the shape of the alien's pupil or it could be a twin egg as you suggest. IDK for sure. So, I will withhold any further speculation at this time.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Could also be basic cell division as well. The fertilized egg divides into two, then four, eight, sixteen, thirty two and so on until it becomes millions of cells and eventually a fetus.
but it is showing the dual egg being penetrated by sperm. if it is already starting to split it would be because it has already been fertilized. it won't get double fertilized

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
so leaving on the ship takes you to the alien place and leaving there is a game over? so how do you make money on the ship? thought the hangar and leaving was the only way?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
but it is showing the dual egg being penetrated by sperm. if it is already starting to split it would be because it has already been fertilized. it won't get double fertilized
We are both merely speculating. Neither of us can be certain about the nature or biology of these aliens. I cannot and will not argue speculation, only facts. Since there are no facts, you may see things as you like. I was just making conversation.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:ROFLMAO:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
so leaving on the ship takes you to the alien place and leaving there is a game over? so how do you make money on the ship? thought the hangar and leaving was the only way?
Click to go on the mission and read the dialogue box. "All unfinished quests fail" it said or something to that effect...
Personally, when a game tells me that unfinished quests will fail if I proceed I finish up all open tasks before proceeding...
Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: there are portions of the quests that you cannot finish in the current update so I took them as far as they would go. You cannot fail what is not there to play yet. Hmmm... I was under the impression that the new update was all about the mission... I should take a look to see if anything else was updated prior to leaving... I'm currently on the alien planet but I should at least look next time I play...

Reactions: jems666

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Click to go on the mission and read the dialogue box. "All unfinished quests fail" it said or something to that effect...
Personally, when a game tells me that unfinished quests will fail if I proceed I finish up all open tasks before proceeding...
Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: there are portions of the quests that you cannot finish in the current update so I took them as far as they would go. You cannot fail what is not there to play yet. Hmmm... I was under the impression that the new update was all about the mission... I should take a look to see if anything else was updated prior to leaving... I'm currently on the alien planet but I should at least look next time I play...
Kinda of, but searching for ways to make money all I saw was people mention the hanger, so how can I make money and stay on the ship? figured leaving the ship on missions was ways to make money but guess not

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Kinda of, but searching for ways to make money all I saw was people mention the hanger, so how can I make money and stay on the ship? figured leaving the ship on missions was ways to make money but guess not
Introducing the singer in the lounge is my favorite way to earn funds. Once I had all of the expenses covered and all tasks completed I just intro'd her for several days straight, one performance after another until I had a couple hundred credits in reserve.

Best advice I can give overall is to explore the ship and talk to everyone with dialogue. I forget which guy it is but the singer's boyfriend (or rather the guy who thinks he's her boyfriend) actually makes the introduction to her in the bar. Choose the right dialogue with her and have your way with her in bed AND the job. Yeah... Phat took both options.:devilish:

Now that I think about it... it may be the guy from the hangar that introduces you to the singer. Seems to me he invites you to go for a drink after working with him the first time and that is when you meet the singer.
Anyway... enjoy and have fun. :)

The guy in the hangar pays five credits per assist. The singer pays six or seven credits and you can introduce her all day and night. You will max out about 10 or 15 credits per day in the hangar then get to have sex with the mechanic chick the rest of the time you can visit the hangar. Dude that pays for work is only there half the day. The singer is in the bar all day from open to close. So, you can make something like 35 credits per day if that is all you do. I generally go see Rhonda or the mechanic chick for sex at some point during the day and still made some quick cash with the singer.

Again, hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Crusado and jems666

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ill come back to this game when its finished it not a bad game quite the opposite it very good from the story ive played its interesting and the art is fantastic but there not enough content for me to really get into it as it stands now i will play this when its done and i think ill really love it but i can wait for the game to get to that point

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3 + Gallery unlock
Size 104 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes