jems666

Jun 22, 2022
wish it had some sort of easier quest system where to go next, going around talking to everyone and everything and still cant proceed with anything

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Stellar Dream [v0.35]

Changelog:

1) You can now visit Arongs' village.
2) 4 new H scenes: with Priestess, with Cook and two with Merchant.
3) Option to become Arongs' leader.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Winterlook doesn't disappoint. Plus they've actually finished a game, which is an impressive feat in this space.
They have 2 complete games. 3 if you count their first experiment. Even if their writing is a bit hit or miss, one thing you can count on with Winterlook, is amazing art. This game looks gorgeous. I'll be back in a bit. When family fun times start. ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wow the artstyle looks like quality and really nice - especially the girls are nicely shaped and i like the sci-fi style. but who do i play and can i lose or influence girls to fuck with certain aliens? maybe for diplomatic reasons? i personally don't want to play a harem game. especially if i am an ordinary human guy between 20 and 50.

can someone tell me please cause the descriptions and preview pics aswell as the tags are not that clear to me what direction this game is going/will go.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes