AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I really hope there's a walkthrough at some point. I missed the interaction with the mom in your room and her in disguise at the bar
Yeah, there is stuff that you need to do really early to unlock another things and if you missed you need to start all over again (or load a really old save), this game really need a walkthrough mod for him, i probably missed a lot of things because of this.

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Can you depart for the mission whenever or should you talk to everyone and do all the quests first? Also is it possible to come back to the ship after leaving it?

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Guys how to open first scene with Merchant and first scene with Maria?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Arts really confusing. Theres some people with realistic proportions, but theres also anime proportions for no reason.
Eyes are some weird deviantart style. some eyebrows look like they're glued on. Genitals and bodies are weirdly smudged to be exaggerated and engorged. Womens upper lip is oversized as a rule. Unnaturally small heads even.

That artist needs some better direction.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
you need 5 dexterity or 5 intelligence to sabotage the machine, Rhonda's mission cannot be finished to unlock her scenes you have to gain strength until she invites you to the shower, there you have to ask her about maria and tell her that you are going to talk to maria

with saki what you have to do is talk to her in the hangar and ask her for a date, then you go to the bar and you will get the option to meet saki. There will be a conversation in which he gives you 2 options, the first one night sex, the second is to go slowly, I don't know in the first but in the second, after a day or 2 he will send you a message, you open it, and you ask you to buy some chips, you go to the cafeteria and buy the chips. With this you can have another date in his room
Sorry to bring up something that might’ve been addressed already but I can’t seem to progress Saki at all. Asked her on a date but she just said it wouldn’t be appropriate. Finished everything else besides going on the mission as it seems like that’s the end of current content but can’t progress with her at all

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I have a question regarding the relationship system. So I went on that date with Saki and at the end she gives you the option to either persue something more serious with her OR just have a one night stand. I chose the one night stand so now she wants to keep our relationship strictly professional. If I had chosen the other option, would she have become my girlfriend? My main question is actually if we can have real romantic relationships with all the women in the game or do we have to choose one?

I guess I just wanna know whether a harem is something in the realm of possibilities or not.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
The reptile aliens were fun and I liked the sex scenes with them. The trip to the reptile aliens felt very short though like we were rushing through it I guess. I'm hoping some of the aliens end up joining the MC on the ship, maybe in some sort of diplomat section. I just hope the aliens retain some story relevance and are not just like one offs.

Reactions: rKnight
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes