FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Alright I played everything up until the most recent point now and well, what can I say... it's another homerun.

The art is as gorgeous as in the previous game (even better actually), the women look hot as hell and I really like the overall vibe and the story so far. Can't wait till we can go and knock up all these beauties again. Speaking of knocking up, I thought it was a little disappointing how the purple skinned alien race gets pregnant through blowjobs... a little underwhelming in my opinion but seeing how they still have vaginas gives me hope. Breeding them just won't be as much fun.

Oh also, it seems the contacts page is actually glitched out because the shaman of the purple skins is in there twice and the last few snake girls all have the information of that Canary prisoner listed instead of their own. Hope this gets fixed in later versions.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Is the UI supposed to look like this? With no content whatsoever? I cannot see the time of day or anything.

I reinstalled the game, loading my old save, still looks like this. Tried a new game, still looks like this.

I mean, the day cycle has no indicator. What the f**k is the use for it then???

1670887336328.png

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You don't HAVE to share her, you CAN share her. Don't blame the game, blame your choices
The problem is finding the choices, i complete skipped her and saki because i have no idea how unlock them, i only know that they have scenes after using the gallery unlocker.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.35 + Gallery unlock
Size 111 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Sep 13, 2020
He's beatable(with some luck). I used a combat injector and a med kit to do it. It still took some luck of him charging for a turn for a high-damage attack and using that opening to finish him.
Would the lucky cookie work in the vending machine?

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes