Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
One of the most unique things about this game (as well as S.H.E.L.T.E.R.) is that it has incest, a father which is alive, not an asshole and is present...just divorced, i'm curious where the dev got such a outlandish idea from :whistle:

I hope it will have a interesting story and be longer than shelter.

How did you get this health to 50 tho?
You can poison him, although iirc his health is down to 50% not 50.
To do this:
after you spoke with the chieftain, you need first speak with the merchant, ask what she is selling, ask for poison.
Only after you got the poison speak with the lizard at the fireplace, after that challange the chieftain.

If you do it in the wrong order, like speaking with the lizard at the fireplace before you got the poison, or help the merchant before she gives you the poison, it will block you from getting the poison/poisoning the chiftain...

blankos

Dec 10, 2019
One of the most unique things about this game (as well as S.H.E.L.T.E.R.) is that it has incest, a father which is alive, not an asshole and is present...just divorced, i'm curious where the dev got such a outlandish idea from :whistle:

I hope it will have a interesting story and be longer than shelter.

You can poison him, although iirc his health is down to 50% not 50.
To do this:
after you spoke with the chieftain, you need first speak with the merchant, ask what she is selling, ask for poison.
Only after you got the poison speak with the lizard at the fireplace, after that challange the chieftain.

If you do it in the wrong order, like speaking with the lizard at the fireplace before you got the poison, or help the merchant before she gives you the poison, it will block you from getting the poison/poisoning the chiftain...
how to get H scenes with merchant lizard ?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
how to get H scenes with merchant lizard ?
1st one
ask her for poison and then choose ''how about some fun''

2nd
after you got the first scene, ask her if there is anything you can help her with, help her.
let the scene play out, ask her some questions, an easy fight occurs, after that choose ''it is''.

Reactions: blankos and Dido497

tiotiop

Oct 19, 2021
I cant find a way to get the princess scene, the prisoner scene, and the threesome with blue star, does anyone know how? i

Tamwyn

Jun 17, 2019
If anyone wants the patch on android, open your android file manager, go to android\data\stellar.dream.com\files, and extract this folder into it. on most renpy games, simply creating a "game" folder into the \files location and copying whatever the patch is (rpa, rpyc or whatever) into it works.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Anyone know if this scene actually in the game? I've only gotten the one where you lay your hand on your moms skirt covered ass. I feel like certain shots are triggered by stats

0066.jpg

Reactions: mrttao and Dido497

tiotiop

Oct 19, 2021
Tried everything i could think of, prisoner girl, threesome from ronda, and bluestar, cant get any of those, ayone have a full save to share?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
I can't find it in the game, I can't find it in UnRen either. Might not be there yet.
I found it in game\images\scenes\cass after using UnRen, along with a shower scene. IDK if it's not yet implemented, I made some wrong choices, or I bugged my game but neither the ass grabbing or shower I saw in-game nor can I access it via a fully unlocked gallery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I found it in game\images\scenes\cass after using UnRen, along with a shower scene. IDK if it's not yet implemented, I made some wrong choices, or I bugged my game but neither the ass grabbing or shower I saw in-game nor can I access it via a fully unlocked gallery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The shower scene is in the game, I got a camera from the guard room and had high intelligence to unlock the moms door. As well as the masked mother date at the bar, not sure how naughty it can get though, I was able to pat her ass (maybe higher sexuality?)

Reactions: Gmeng

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
1st one
ask her for poison and then choose ''how about some fun''

2nd
after you got the first scene, ask her if there is anything you can help her with, help her.
let the scene play out, ask her some questions, an easy fight occurs, after that choose ''it is''.
I don't see any option that says "Ask for poison", she gives it to you automatically after the forest scene so I don't know what you're talking about

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes