PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
how can i get credits?
If you are still onboard the ship, there are two main ways to earn credits. The earliest way is to go to the hangar early in the morning and talk to the man working there. Ask him if he needs help and he will give you up to two shifts per day at 5 credits each. That will give you a few credits in your pocket so that you can buy the bag of chips from the cafeteria that the hot mechanic with the prosthetic arm asks you to bring when you go to her room for a movie date. You can still have the date without the chips but... trust me... you WANT to take the chips! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: It's the difference between cuddling on the couch and sex!:devilish:

The other opportunity is in the bar and occurs a bit later on. Just follow the guy from the hangar when he invites you to the bar. You will meet the house singer in the lounge/bar. Hangar guy is under the impression that the singer is "his" girl. Not so according to the singer herself... You have two opportunities with her. One is to have sex with her, the other is to work for her as her EMCEE to introduce her before she performs. That job pays 7 credits per intro and can be repeated multiple times per day. In fact, I just hung out in the bar for like a week and did nothing else but introduce her from morning until the bar closed and had a tidy stash of credits in no time.

Hope that helps you my friend. :) Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
any idea what are people voting on patreon? about what route they should update in the mothership.i guessing the "commander/Mother" first.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes