TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
Does anyone know if Winterlook is checking this forum or have a discord. I've got 2 bugs I'd like to report. And please let me know if these also occurs for anyone else or if it's just my game that's somehow corrupted.

1st: After buying the camera from the armory guard, it appears as a bag of chips but with a camera description in my inventory.

2nd: After joining Amber & Jack in Amber's apartment and when talking about what they'll do after they settle down on their new home, if I choose "Explore new Flora & Fauna" this happens when Jack replies: "An Exception has Occurred: Exception, Sayer 'Jack' is not defined. All the other 3 choises are safe, but not "Flora & Fauna".

And I've had both Issues since i started playing in the 0.25 version

Reactions: Death81804

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
Hi guys someone know or uncover how to raise the int?
Also some advice with the brother quest?
I see that you can do in two different way, but i do not know which is the better.

Brother quest:
After you speak with him and accept the quest, you can do two things.
1) Go to the boy and give him the medicine
2) Go to the doctor woman and tell her about the medicine... she go angry because look like that the medicine is some sort of drug or illegal things...

Someone know which is the better?

Edit # 1
There is a third option with the brother XD i finish the mission, helping him in the good way. After you ask him a few more question, you can go to the Dr Maria and tell her to help you brother, so she go to Bob and make him stop to pick drugs... and stop to bully MC's brother.

Also any other quest that have different path? So as to outline the best ways to act?

Can someone tell me how to unlock
Saki last 2 GC?
Amber last Reply and last 2 CG?
Thank you
How exactly do you do that. In the quest I see 4 endings:
1: Deliver the drugs
2: Deal with the issue youself
3: Ask your sister for help, who pins the blame solely on the culprit and gives you 50 credits(half the reward money for telling her). Best Ending as far as I'm concerned.
4: Tell the doctor who gets angry on both of them, and sees that both get punished. Your brother by having his pay cut.

The Only questions I can ask the brother is about the contents of the box and the boy's supposedly sick mother. So if there are other question the MC can ask that let's him tell the doctor without getting the brother in trouble I'd like to know.

Reactions: RedRoajs1

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
How exactly do you do that. In the quest I see 4 endings:
1: Deliver the drugs
2: Deal with the issue youself
3: Ask your sister for help, who pins the blame solely on the culprit and gives you 50 credits(half the reward money for telling her). Best Ending as far as I'm concerned.
4: Tell the doctor who gets angry on both of them, and sees that both get punished. Your brother by having his pay cut.

The Only questions I can ask the brother is about the contents of the box and the boy's supposedly sick mother. So if there are other question the MC can ask that let's him tell the doctor without getting the brother in trouble I'd like to know.
I think base on how you play, in that quest you can have 2 or 4 ending.
For example in me playthrough i do not have the sister option... thats because i thinks i leaft the sister as the last one to start her event. Now i surelly need to replay the game, because It's been a while since I've played it. I'm waiting for a new update to re-start it. I still downloaded this update, but for now, I prefer to wait and not continue the old save which alas I no longer remember some things.

Valdemarus

Jun 17, 2019
To get a scene with the queen, you must not give up your weapon and attack her during an audience. To get the second scene with the merchant, you need to get the first scene and go help her. Do not choose the third question and then after the fight she will offer herself.

Sep 12, 2020
I'll admit, I'm a little sad that there's not much to the corruption scenes, but I like the game so far with the alien world!

Also, how do you get the second snake merchant scene?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Anyone know the best stat distribution for this game?
Start with 3 in every stat for the best results. I tried some min/max in a few various configurations before someone said just set everything to 3. That worked like a charm and I was finally able to complete all of the tasks aboard ship and made it to the alien planet. Just make sure to complete all the tasks/quests/missions and you will level up your skills. Work out in the gym for strength, target range with sister for dex/perception, be social/flirt to improve charisma, read in your room for intelligence, have sex for your sex stat... basically do all the tasks and you will level your skills. Starting with 3 strength is the only way to beat your instructor. You end up with 8 strength that way, 3 over the max. It's the only way to really take on all the challenges is to start with all stats at 3. Hope this helps you friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: One other tip on making money. Your first opportunity is in the hangar. The guy there has up to two shifts per work day at 5 credits each. That will get a few credits in your bank so you can buy the chips for your date with the hot mechanic chick. Later you meet the singer that works the bar and get the opportunity to work for her, announcing her before she comes on stage. She pays 7 credits per intro up to 5 times per day. It does take a whole day for 5 intros but best return on time invested is working for her. I recommend having sex with her when she offers as well. There doesn't seem to be jealousy between LI in this game... at least not that I have seen yet... Sláinte, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Does anyone know how to get into Cassandra's Room?
You need to put points into intelligence to be able to hack her door (I started up a new test game to see what different options I could do). Then you can put a camera (from the guard room) in her bathroom.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
Start with 3 in every stat for the best results. I tried some min/max in a few various configurations before someone said just set everything to 3. That worked like a charm and I was finally able to complete all of the tasks aboard ship and made it to the alien planet. Just make sure to complete all the tasks/quests/missions and you will level up your skills. Work out in the gym for strength, target range with sister for dex/perception, be social/flirt to improve charisma, read in your room for intelligence, have sex for your sex stat... basically do all the tasks and you will level your skills. Starting with 3 strength is the only way to beat your instructor. You end up with 8 strength that way, 3 over the max. It's the only way to really take on all the challenges is to start with all stats at 3. Hope this helps you friend. :)
I've tried reading in my room, but it doesn't raise my Intelligence at all even after several days. Is there a different book to acquire, or a sidequest to progress, to fix this?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've tried reading in my room, but it doesn't raise my Intelligence at all even after several days. Is there a different book to acquire, or a sidequest to progress, to fix this?
Rest, read, sleep... If you start early in the day you may rest, read, rest, read, then sleep.
No boost without rest. +5 total intelligence is maximum. You can hack the door at 4 intelligence but I ran mine up to 5.
Hope that helps. :)

GloveKey

Nov 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the threesome with Celine and Rose? I've been going back to Celine for the posters but nothing happens...
Also, after you defeat the Alien Chief, can you do anything? I'm stuck after that mission as well!

Mar 26, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the threesome with Celine and Rose? I've been going back to Celine for the posters but nothing happens...
Also, after you defeat the Alien Chief, can you do anything? I'm stuck after that mission as well!
There's not much to do in the current version after his defeat, I think only a few more dialogue lines with shaman and cook . As for the first question, I don't remember exactly what had to be done to get this scene. I know for sure that it was necessary to do tasks for the both of them.

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
currently (v0.35, patch installed, win32 version if any of these matter) unable to advance the sister quest (maria in the evenings only lets me leave the clinicnow, and can't find her elsewhere so ask what lara's secret is), and didnt even KNOW there was a brother quest to start, any tips on these? also saki's "a night to remember" quest still appears to be active/incomplete after getting the second date and scene with her, is there more i'm missing?

also for some reason the camera item i bought at the beginning of the game from the barracks has disappeared, and seemingly been replaced with an additional chip bag for some reason after buying chips for saki the date (i did the saki quests before grinding my intelligence up to hack cassandra's door in the first place), which reading the thread has apparently locked me out of being able to plant the camera in cassandra's room for a scene?

current stats are:
5 int - started with 2 and spent about a week straight reading books to cap it
6 strength - started with 2, grinded to 5, used a combat booster to cheat/win the contest of strength, which didnt remove it from my inventory and now throws a flag when i attempted to use it during the chieftan duel (presumably since it doesnt technically exist anymore?), not sure where the bonus +1 came from
6 sexuality - started with 5, got +1 for getting the threesome with ronda and maria
5 charisma - started with this
karma 5 - untouched
dexterity 7 - started with 3, grinded it until it wouldnt give me points anymore before doing the shooting contest with lara (and as mentioned am unable to advance her quest, as i cant talk to maria for some reason)

order of women was:
ronda -> maria (got her selfie message after the first "sample" scene, and an unable to speak with her further) -> lara (stuck as mentioned) -> saki (partway) -> amber (solo/jack isnt present during scenes route) -> saki (to 2nd scene and can take "breaks" with her whenever i want, but quest isnt marked as complete) -> celine+rose (peaceful/threesome ending) -> cassandra (chose the topmost romance/intervene without making a move option, she has since disappeared from the bar, and cannot camera her bathroom as the camera has disappeared)

aside from these issues, a question: is there a brother route as well? i wouldnt mind obliterating that twink as well as the girls

Last edited:

GloveKey

Nov 10, 2020
There's not much to do in the current version after his defeat, I think only a few more dialogue lines with shaman and cook . As for the first question, I don't remember exactly what had to be done to get this scene. I know for sure that it was necessary to do tasks for the both of them.
Okay, thanks a lot, for the brothel scenes I actually managed to get them by starting another playthrough, probably just bugged out in that one!

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes