Dec 1, 2017
How to get love route with queen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got the missionary scene by brokering peace with the snake people via a potion. Don't be hostile to either alien groups. Go meet the Arongs but don't agree to the chiefs plans to attack the Ih'ae. Leave the area, Victoria will ask you how you want to handle the situation, say "I'll try to make a new agreement".

Then go back and talk to the queen of the Ih'ae and click on "Contraception Potion" to start the quest line.

Once the quest line is over the queen will free all the prisoners and you'll go to the shuttle automatically. Don't get on the shuttle and instead go back and talk to the queen again and propose marriage. (You may need to also be the arena champion first, IDK I didn't test that.)

Last edited:

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
The game is giving me Mass Effect: Andromeda vibes with "The Initiative" and the story about finding another planet to live in and I like it!
And just like in ME:A, I'm also having the same experience of having no idea what/how to do some things without a guide/walkthrough. :HideThePain:
Hoping for a walkthrough, even a simple pdf one in the future.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Hope the dev see's this. "A part of me" and "a night to remember" quest are shown as not being able to finish in the current update but if you depart for the mission on the planet they become marked as having failed for not finishing before doing the mission really hoping this is a bug.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Why does the game end when I go back to the mothership? I skipped a lot of content on the ship.
If i'm not mistaken, there is an alert saying that going to the planet without finishing the station quest will make that impossible to complete the old stuff, for my opinion that was lazy ass work, if was another place that we cannot go back anymore i can understand, but the game is sandbox, i see no point on why blocking the unfinished stuff. Also the game itself need a guide, there is stuff that is hard as fuck to know.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Man has to be blind not to see that it's heavily inspired by Mass Effect. Hell, intro and interface are lookalike. Already 2 stars for that without even playing further.

Reactions: Zeruelll

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
I finished the aliens quest, but i didnt unlocked anything with the human females

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
You mean when it is abandoned.
Dev is on their 3rd game. they abandoned game 1 and 2. then falsely called it finished and put it on steam.
those games have endings though? Maybe it wasn't finished according to your personal wishlist?

Reactions: Elohim888

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Welp, that was frustrating.

Wanted to start over with a fresh run, and wanted to wipe the saves to clean up all the slots. Did the usual, went to the AppData/roaming/Renpy and deleted the saves. Fired the game back up, and they're all still there. Not a visual bug either, they are there and all still work perfectly fine. Turns out the game saves TWICE, not only in the AppData directory, but also makes a series of duplicate saves stored in the install directory within the Game folder. You need to delete the contents of both folders to be able to cleanly wipe your save slots.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw and Meowmadam

dizman2020

Feb 1, 2019
You just can't hit "start" and start a new game? overwrite previous saves, or make new ones? Is this a new concept, or am I just "old"?

Is this mean, or just common sense? Sorry if I seem toxic, but you are bitching about nothing significant, and I'm tired of hearing toxic entitled youth bitching about having to spend 15 seconds doing something that they claim is "work" when they have never expended real energy doing anything but bitching in random chats.

If you are offended by being called entitled, go look in a mirror, and compare your accomplishments with anyone that's provided their time and labor to providing you with sustenance, clothes, shelter, or anything else that keeps you alive currently; then "fuck off."

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes