Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
the final battle in the arena is virtually impossible. How to domesticate the alien?
The rhino looking boss is quite easy, the Queen stops the fight once you lower its hp past a certain threshold.
Just keep trying until the beast starts its charge attack phase then press the attack and don't waste turns blocking.
I was hoping for at least one sex scene with Enqrasa, hopefully the lizards are revisited at least
I agree and I may be in the minority but I wanted to stay with the alien babes versus going back to the ship.

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Anyone know how to get the hacking do I need a certain Int and if so, how do I raise that skill since I still have to meet Cassandra in her room, but she is never there and its always locked.

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
This game needs a walkthrough before I play it more but it seems good so far I am curious on what to say and see bug issues with some of the scenes like with the coach gal in the spa.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4 + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 132 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Anyone know of a walkthrough for this game I have a few ships based quests still, but nothing seems to be advancing like the arm for the mechanic and the domination of the gym trainer as well as meeting the mom in her room it shows the ! for it but won't let me in unless i have hacking, i also have a few others that aren't completed is it just a waiting game?

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone know of a walkthrough for this game I have a few ships based quests still, but nothing seems to be advancing like the arm for the mechanic and the domination of the gym trainer as well as meeting the mom in her room it shows the ! for it but won't let me in unless i have hacking, i also have a few others that aren't completed is it just a waiting game?
afaik, there isn't a walkthrough for the game. I think there are some story beats that don't aren't completed yet, like the gym trainer, so you're left hanging. Everything in the gallery can be accessed currently I think, but things like the threesome with Amber I have no idea how to get. As far as the hacking, that is related to your intelligence stat, so if that's high at the beginning of the game, you should be able to do it and plant the camera if you get it.

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
afaik, there isn't a walkthrough for the game. I think there are some story beats that don't aren't completed yet, like the gym trainer, so you're left hanging. Everything in the gallery can be accessed currently I think, but things like the threesome with Amber I have no idea how to get. As far as the hacking, that is related to your intelligence stat, so if that's high at the beginning of the game, you should be able to do it and plant the camera if you get it.
So, there is no way yet to increase the intelligence like there is for shooting skill and strength?

Apr 21, 2020
How to get a threesome with the Doctor and the Gym Trainer? Do you have to convince the Muscle Lady of it before the date, or does your charisma have to be high enough?

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes