Varys

Sep 1, 2019
I am gonna burst a blood vessel if winterlook doesn't release this one sOOOOOOOOOOOn

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Really liked Shelter and actually just found out the dev from it is making this game as well.

Is it similar to Shelter in terms of gameplay in which you can choose to play good or bad path?

From the dev notes: Expect to see the return of your favorite fetishes from our previous titles, some of which will be expanded upon

Yes here, I liked the pregnancy content and evil/bad path in Shelter. Please expand upon xD

Reactions: jetama

Gwarf

Apr 15, 2019
The game is great, except that I just can't continue following the updates because they are related to going to the planet and when I do I automatically fail a couple sidequests I've worked on and want to complete. It would be great if the next update either included a resolution for those quests or, preferably, did not mark them as completed and failed when you start the planet mission, because otherwise updates are pointless for completionists who can't stand those failed tasks...

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
The game is great, except that I just can't continue following the updates because they are related to going to the planet and when I do I automatically fail a couple sidequests I've worked on and want to complete. It would be great if the next update either included a resolution for those quests or, preferably, did not mark them as completed and failed when you start the planet mission, because otherwise updates are pointless for completionists who can't stand those failed tasks...
Some of those quests aren't completable yet. The game is still in development. And being that it is a more open world style that is going to happen. If you only want linear progression you'll need to find a VN style game.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Gwarf

Apr 15, 2019
Some of those quests aren't completable yet. The game is still in development. And being that it is a more open world style that is going to happen. If you only want linear progression you'll need to find a VN style game.
I much prefer Winterlook's style (judging by Shelter and Irnia) to most VNs, I'm certainly not looking for a linear progression here, all I'm saying is that having to choose between necessarily failing those sidequests or giving up on playing the demo completely until I can do so without failing will always make me choose not to play. I dislike failing quests, a lot. And I'm not alone in feeling like that, I've had at least a couple friends tell me they were feeling the same.

So, if the quests MUST be solved before the game continues, I was respectfully offering feedback that perhaps it would be better to let us finish them sooner rather than later. Of course this won't be a problem in the finished game, but these games are often enjoyed during development by a lot of players, so it does not seem unreasonable to suggest that.

But if, instead, there is no need to finish them before the planet mission (and up to now it seems it's not so important to finish them first, dramatically speaking, since the focus seems to be on the planet mission), then simply setting a flag or the like so they are not marked as failed as soon as the planet mission starts seems like an easy fix - there is another side task that already works like that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The setting of this game is a starship and the interactions therein:
” Stellar Dream tells a story about a colony ship set to find new worlds suitable for human colonization ”
So the actual action in this game is split between living conditions plot in and around the quarters of the characters on that ship, moving from planet ot planet probing and asessing - mass effect/dead space like game mechanic, then missions on the planets deemed suitable for actual -on site-
apraisal.

The next big thing about this game is the player motivations:

The player’s task is to bring the scouts home,
find a suitable home for the colony and establish diplomatic relations with alien life forms.

MC has to ensure harmony among the crew - ”bring the scouts home” this is where all the interactions inside the spaceship fall under - make them your primary mission to finalize these tasks first.

Next on MC„s list of -to do- is ”find a suitable home for the colony” - this is where MC talks about where to go, what planet, what for, with whom and what to get for the characters from said planets,
this is where the planetary missions fall under, these are the secondary objectives, after you end all you can do in and around the spaceship, you gather all the intel you need and go explore.

there is no need to finish them before the planet missio
Last task for the MC is to ”establish diplomatic relations with alien life forms”
these are the last objectives to go for, as they mean world buiding of foreign spaces,
planets, living conditions and new characters for MC to interact with.

Safe to say the characters already on the spaceship have the most content now and
MC should focus on their needs and cravings first in order to show gamers most
or all the scenes.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
I don't really get the point of condoms in these games, especially games set in the future where they 100% would have some way to avoid using them. Are there condom fetishists out there? They've always been a reviled necessity to literally every single person I've ever talked to about them.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and Zed6669

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
I don't really get the point of condoms in these games, especially games set in the future where they 100% would have some way to avoid using them. Are there condom fetishists out there? They've always been a reviled necessity to literally every single person I've ever talked to about them.
Personally, I wouldn't know, I always played it safe w condoms.

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
Personally, I wouldn't know, I always played it safe w condoms.
lol think of the kids bro! Can you just imagine the message you would be sending out to the youngsters if you would be fucking your mum (Cassandra) without a condom?!

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes