lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
What's in the new update?
Changelog:
1) You can now return to the mothership and continue some of the quests you were not able to finish before departure.
2) You can now continue your relationship with Admiral Cassandra (romance and corruption).
3) Time slider has been added, some of the bugs have been fixed, as well as quests that you can continue are now shown correctly and not as failed.

no sex with the admiral. :cry:
i like the new clock.

Reactions: mams3425

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StellarDream-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: _Maou_

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Hm... the OP says that it's recommended to start a new game because of possible errors and it seems I've already encountered one. The contacts page doesn't seem to load anymore and is completely blank. Is this how it's gonna be from now on? If I have to restart the entire game each time, I'd rather wait for the game to be complete. It's a shame too as I absolutely love Stellar Dream and I also loved Shelter before that.

GagoStudent

Feb 2, 2022
Hm... the OP says that it's recommended to start a new game because of possible errors and it seems I've already encountered one. The contacts page doesn't seem to load anymore and is completely blank. Is this how it's gonna be from now on? If I have to restart the entire game each time, I'd rather wait for the game to be complete. It's a shame too as I absolutely love Stellar Dream and I also loved Shelter before that.
thanks!

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes