Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
You need to delete the contents of both folders to be able to cleanly wipe your save slots.
I always delete both when doing a fresh start since it's the same with all Renpy games. You can check all the Renpy games you have and they always have a "saves" folder inside "game" folder since that's where it locally saves it. And the one in AppData/Roaming/Renpy is the persistent save files.

If you asked for someone else's save to use yourself, you put it in the "game -> saves" folder. Some games when transferring to a newer version, you can't rely on persistent files and you have to get those files inside "game -> saves" and place it in the new version to use your own saves since it's not reading the last version's persistent files.

Ijsmann

Mar 21, 2020
Gotta love how each and every orgasm this guy is having is basically ruined (ofc it's a visual interpretation, but I like the implications). Would be kinda hot if that was the deal he struck with the alien ladies

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
the final battle in the arena is virtually impossible. How to domesticate the alien?
It requires a high enough intelligence stat. If you want to just cheat it using console commands, "stats.int = 9" is what I used to do it, don't know if you can get it with lower but it's what I went with. Honestly though I tried both paths and it's possible to finish the fight even while being more on the aggressive side, as you only really need to block it's charge attack and the queen should end it after your next move, unless she does it based on damage dealt instead of turns. If you want to try and fight it out then just make sure you swap out your equipment for the upgraded gear you get from the previous match, you can also do some of the side stuff that increases your hp/strength and stock up on consumables from the shop.

Daweks

Aug 13, 2021
I finished the game; the early grind on a spaceship took a while but it was needed to do anything on the surface. I liked writing overall, though Ih'ae people felt a bit out of place; something I couldn't put the finger on. I did like the art style of them and a bit of lore. Characters there? The huntress and the shaman felt more relatable in a sense compared to Ingrixa.

The Arongs people's tribal design was something eye-pleasing as well as detailed. Veina, the Merchant, and Enqrasa are simply beautiful. Love all sex scenes with those ladies. I liked the lizard folks more than Ih'ae ones, but it's thanks to me being a fan of lizardmen from Warhammer lol. I'm looking forward to interacting more with those 3 characters in later updates!

Hats off to the artist that made the art for the game. The amount of detail and design is simply impressive.

I'm curious how as the leader of the Argons the main character would affect the plot of the game later on. I feel like we would be able to make a choice to build a colony in one of the villages we explored. I decided to become a leader of the Argons and tell the Ih'ae's Queen to release the prisoners because I'm a champion of the arena. There is still a matter of Argons' sexual needs so I imagine humans would fit nicely to solve this problem :p

I noticed a bug in 0.40. Canary's bio card info in contacts displays on Veina's and Enqrasa's ones when you select them.

I'm looking forward to the next update!

HandyRandy93

Aug 15, 2019
Am I missing some way to download? Everytime I try the file size is only 300 mb and when I extract its only two pics

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
I better be clapping my mothe... I mean teacher's cheeks soon (preferably with that fat dumptruck in pantyhose or stockings)! :whistle:

japorean

Apr 14, 2020
based on the last poll in patreon, focus will be on Admiral Cassandra. There might be content for other characters, but Winterlook hasnt released any additional info.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
So I'm guessing those previews are for next update? Just confused on how previews are up already so close after the current update

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
So I'm guessing those previews are for next update? Just confused on how previews are up already so close after the current update
preview is just a fancy way of saying the artist finished another picture that they wanted to show off. They probably got to work on that early since it was the winner of that last poll they did.

Reactions: Crusado and Ph4r40h
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes